The New Halloween movie

Tools    

whys that

how can the be a Halloween when he died?

Enemies are so stimulating.
i thought H20 was the last one. i definatly think it should have been...H20 was **** so i dred to think what this new one will be like. i might see it when it comes out to rent but i doubt it.

Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK
Anybody else notice the Title Screen in teh movie says Halloween: Homecoming and not Resurrection.....

was just curious thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

On the title screen at the theater it says Ressurection. If you saw Homecoming, then you must have seen the workprint.

Originally posted by fostersliteice
how can the be a Halloween when he died?

He didn't die....wasn't him when the head was decapitated (according to Halloween: Ressurection)

I'm trying to keep people from seeing Halloween 8, but obviously I'm doing something wrong. A friend of mine is going to see it AGAIN tomorrow!

Perhaps I should give it a chance..... ?

Question: Why is it that people still make endless amounts of sequels to horror movies that started in the 70's when I think they should find a way to end it, even THEN people will be wondering about the next one because the evil ALWAYS comes back, bastards just will not stay dead! (DEEP BREATH)

Originally posted by jrs1013

On the title screen at the theater it says Ressurection. If you saw Homecoming, then you must have seen the workprint.

I saw it at the theatre, then again at home.
I mustve just not noticed at the theatre.
seems lately alot more goes on at the theatre then the movie and is very distracting,

when we saw ET I had to come home and get on the net to find out what the added scenes were, I just didnt notice anything new.

hmmm....
maybe I should set closer to the screen and concentrate on blocking everything else out....
hehehehe

you know, i didn't think it was that bad a flick.

not great, but okay.

but what i'll never get is how people can be so sharp-eyed as to notice slip-ups in their first couple of viewings of a movie. i'm a dense taurus. it usually takes me several times to notice anything amiss.