X2 Teaser

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Apparently, the site hosting the teaser isn't available. The file, at this time, is not available for download.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I guess you're not getting it. Even though the link from our site goes to movie-list, it's still linked to the site that has them which is the one that you have linked to twice already (which is why I deleted the second post with the link in it)

Again, please don't post back to back, just edit your first post and add in whatever needs added in.

I do get it. just go to www.superherohype.com and find the thing saying x-men teaser in quicktime is here . click and it will give the full article and link. click there and it should work there. try. if not, just forget about it and wait till another link comes along or MIB 2.

i dont think this is a very good teaser, no visuals, not even like Xavier's head... it needed something like that.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Originally posted by jrs1013
when was that posted in the trailer list?
The day this thread was created. Take a look at your first post in this thread.

The day this thread was created ....remember the link didnt work?

Originally posted by mecurdius
i dont think this is a very good teaser, no visuals, not even like Xavier's head... it needed something like that.

No visuals? The entire thing is a visual. Besides, it didn't need anything else really.....that's why they call it a "Teaser"

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AMNESIA!? EDIT YOUR POST!!! EDIT YOUR POST!!

It would be different if you were a new member and this was the first time something was being said, but this isn't the case. How many times have we had to tell you over and over and over and over and over and over again.