Movies ideas

Tools    

im looking for new funny ideas to make short or long movies, anyone?...

Like I'm going to say :P

what for and is it only comedy and do we get commission or acknowledgements?

hey! im from paraguay so anything you do in film here is new and groundbraking, and of course you will get acknowlegment, if you want a copy of my short films i can send them

Well.. hola! Como estas?
Welcome.
You said 'funny'.. is this going to be a comedy? or 'funny' in the sense of 'weird'? What's it for? Project?

funny weird, just has to be something worthtelling, like an school anecdote or someone calling the devil or anything

for example, my first short film was about a guy who discorvers how to throw electric beams, and goes kills his friend and then leaves, just like that, and that's it

How about a road-runner flick, only with real people. Just get one slick kid who can run really fast, and another guy with has that evil-overlord look.
Then try to duplicate the effects in the cartoon in real life.

Should be fun.

Hi
I want to be coyote so i can fall off a cliff numerous times.

Why am I here?
How about a movie called "hackers" which is 1/2 hour long and just shows some guy at a unix console typing endless commands, that's a proper hacker movie.

Sic Networks

Hi
If i was a filmmaker I would make movies that amused myself that people would sit through..like a completely dramatic heartwarming drama about war and in the last 5 minutes totally f*ck it up and have people in pink dresses dance across the screen to the looney toons theme.

Why dont you make a movie about a bus that speeds around a city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if it’s speed drops, it will explode! You can call it “The bus that couldn’t slow down.”

Hi
hahah i like the other simpsons speed joke too not as much though...
milhouse on a fast bus: "WOW ITS LIKE SPEED 2 EXCEPT ITS ON A BUS!!"

i dont have any movie ideas, but a friend of mine once pitched an idea for a tv series titled 'monkey see, monkey u' to some womans' television network on the same day that he lost his job there.

you could do an action spoof of a guy getting pulled over by a cop on the interstate and the cop leans down to give the ticket and this semi just can't stop! and he HITS the cop! and you stunt double the cop with a blow-up doll and get a shot of it flying through the air in a cop suit.

or maybe you have a guy getting addicted to heroine so he gets kicked out of his home and goes on a road trip via hitch-hiking and he finds that the people that pick him up are stranger and more absurd than he is. Could be comedy, could be drama...there should be a dog in it somewhere.
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*