Your life...a movie?

Tools    

If you had to pick one movie to be the synopsis of your life, which would it be?

Pokemon: The Movie

A novel adaptation.
Synopsis, ey?
I'd have to go with Mario Brothers: the film.
I'm always busy fighting off Bowzer with my brother Luigi, so that one hit really close to home.

I like my life as is. I think I would have to write my own film about me.

Matt: So Hot And With Large Genitals.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Clerks is a lot like my life, but so is the first hour or so of Chasing Amy....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Every guy has lived a moment that directly borrows from the scene in the car, in the rain, in Chasing Amy. That is the moment from every male life.

That is very true. But how many other guys have fallen hopelessly in love with a gay woman? Probably a smaller number that I'm not happy to be a part of....

I feel as though i'm stuck in a badly directed sitcom from the fifties where people say things like "swell"...only maybe an irish/catholic sitcom where people drink a lot too.
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

my life, in a movie?

at the moment, probably a guy version of:
Looking for Alibrandi

step back

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I always thought, without the whole leukimia thing..
A Walk to Remember

I seem to live my life without a lot of people in it, and i sometimes seem to feel alone...And i dress simple, do my own thing, and have my own beliefs.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Single White Female...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
What is even eerier, Punch, is that you're a cartoonist too...
I swear Kevin Smith is spying on me, trying to get ideas for movies......

Originally posted by Nikki
really??

I guess mine would be Psycho...
just kidding...
No, it would probably be a bit like Maze (Rob Morrow). Not the entire story, but some of it.

Originally posted by Nikki
Are you? its been too long

For me it would have to be something pretty screwed up, like Long Time Dead meets Patch Adams meets The Wiggles meets Chopper

It was beauty killed the beast.
Although it took a lot of liberties Kong must say that Kong's biographical film King Kong is most similar to Kong's life.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by Herod
Synopsis, ey?
I'm always busy fighting off Bowzer with my brother Luigi, so that one hit really close to home.

I've only just read this Herod, m'boy. Thanks for the intense chuckling I undertook.

My Life a movie,

The Thing - I'm always looking through people for hidden agenders (and not entities, well okay entities also.)

Originally posted by Herod
Synopsis, ey?
Originally posted by MinionTV
I've only just read this Herod, m'boy. Thanks for the intense chuckling I undertook.
LOL, me too...

I can't really coin my life to one movie, varients of different movies, sure. But just one? Nope.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."