Yoda's poll--major league set-up job!

Tools    

BANNED
Here's the scenario--a negative poll in which pretty much everybody says that they dislike my presence on this forum. And that's fine--people are entitled to their opinion, and I don't want to stay where I'm not wanted.

Point is, a short while ago, the poll results indicated a healthy majority saying that they were quite happy with my presence on the board. Furthermore, most of the threads started by me have turned into multi-page debates.

Not to be a crybaby or anything, but this poll looks, to me, like a set-up job by Yoda and his crew. How credible is this? A poll created by the forum administrator, who can easily vote as many times as he likes--it stinks of set-up.

I mean, it's kind of like Jeb Bush counting George W. Bush's Florida electorate--stinks of a set-up. Not to mention, Yoda is a hard-core Republican, which means that, by definition, he is contemptuous of the Democratic process on which this country is founded (supposedly).

So, in short, the poll is major setup job.

And the fact that my messages have been edited behind my back only underscores what I have said.

It has never been my intention of antagonizing anyone--I only have this much patience, and when I am relentlessly targeted by Silver Bullet, Yoda, et al, I react by lashing out in retaliation.

The Drama thread is turning into a major joke--what I started in hopes of engendering the creative juices of people on the forum has been hopelessly ruined by the pointless hostility of Yoda, Silver Bullet, etc.

Yoda has behaved extremely irresponsibly as Forum Admin, if I may say so. He resorts to relentless personal attacks and then claims to be an unbiased observer. That is totally hypocritical. How can this forum claim to be tolerant of diverse points of view when the forum admin resorts to this sort of behavior? For one thing, ever since I started on this forum, I have been targeted by certain groups because of my political point of view--people have repeatedly fired profanities and insults at me for political reasons, not to mention called my character into question. They have repeatedly made questionable comments about my character to undermine my image on the forum, and all along, I have borne it patiently, not saying anything offensive in return. Well, I ran out of patience a short while back, and at this point, I couldn't give a damn what anybody thinks about me! All I can say is that there are a lot of blatant liars and underhanded bastards on this forum who, it seems, would go to any lengths to harm somebody's reputation and good name simply because they happen either to disagree with their politics or dislike their nationality.

NOT TO MENTION EDIT PEOPLE'S POSTS BEHIND THEIR BACK! THAT PROVES MY POINT--THIS IS A SETUP!

I have every intention of leaving this forum, but ONLY when I have satisfactorily tied up all loose ends behind me. I don't want people concocting malicious rumors about me behind my back that could be harmful to my repuatation. I am in a sensitive position, and the sorts of lies some people are saying about me on this forum are extremely damaging to me. I just hope that other forum members can appreciate that.

FURTHERMORE, YODA HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN SABOTAGING MY POSTS TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD. THIS ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT HE IS A JUVENILE DELINQUENT WHO HAS NO PLACE AS FORUM ADMIN.

BANNED
And considering that Yoda's poll stinks to high heaven, that changes everything. I cannot leave the forum under such circumstances, but must retain my presence here until I sort this nonsense out.

Yoda can ban me, if he chooses. However, all that would prove is that his poll does, in fact, stink.

In fact, awhile back, I posted a thread explaining my side of the story with reference to Yoda's poll. I explained, in that thread, that Yoda, Silver Bullet and a few others had been relentlessly antagonizing me, causing me to lose my patience and lash out in response with some mild abuse.

Interestingly, that thread was deleted by Yoda.

So much for his idea of the democratic process.

Create a poll about someone and then censor the very person who happens to be the subject of the poll.

Doesn't say very much for Yoda's Republican credibility, does it?

Not to mention the fact that, as I said above, the poll itself lacks credibility--kind of like the Iraqi elections or George W. Bush's Florida electorate, if you catch my drift.

Be honest, now. How much did Yoda pay you guys to vote against me? Or was it blackmail?

Again, I repeat, YODA STINKS!!!

He's going to have to ban me to silence me, at this point, and if he does ban me, that would only prove what I have been saying all along!

Repeat after me: CHRIS BOWYER STINKS!!!

I deleted the thread because I wanted to get a reaction, Uday. Just by the way. It was funny. And it is still funny.

And the poll results are valid. Unlike some members Yoda only logs on under one alias.

Uday Grzikalispofkszzxyxysylopoloyzx stinks!

My God. You're delusional. And here's why:

1 - You didn't exactly ask people whether they enjoyed your presence. The primary question was whether or not you should go.

2 - A number of people who don't like you at all didn't bother to vote because they thought the whole thing was/is stupid.

3 - You've alienated even more people since your original poll.

4 - Your threads get lots of replies, but that's because people come to them to argue with the inane things you say. It's pretty ridiculous to try to make this out as some testament to your ability to start interesting discussions.

You lost the vote, bud. Accept it. If you think I faked the results, show me how; pretty much everyone who voted posted in the threaad, too. Do you think I faked all those posts? Am I really TEN different members? Did I steal all their accounts without them knowing? Use some common sense for once.

Not to mention, Yoda is a hard-core Republican, which means that, by definition, he is contemptuous of the Democratic process on which this country is founded (supposedly).
Uh, we live in a Representative Democracy. You know what else we call a Representative Democracy? A Republic. You're grasping at semantic straws, regardless.

Yoda has behaved extremely irresponsibly as Forum Admin, if I may say so. He resorts to relentless personal attacks and then claims to be an unbiased observer.
When did I claim to have any less bias than anyone else? I'm the admin, but I'm also a poster. Being an Admin does not require that you don't have opinions. It requires that you don't go, say, giving people you agree with one set of rules, and those that you don't others. Which I haven't, so this whole line of thought is rather hollow.

Interestingly, that thread was deleted by Yoda.
No, it wasn't. It was MOVED. We still have it, albeit not publicly available. And it was moved by Silver. Not me. I didn't authorize him to move it, either. However it should be noted that your thread did little more than call those who argued with you racists. It was mindless provocation.

Oh, and by the way: ditch this martyr/victim stuff. It doesn't work. You've hurled as many insults as you've received, and you were not "targetted" anymore than anyone who says ridiculous things. You tried to pass opinions off as fact and demonstrated on at least one occassion that you had no real knowledge of what you were saying, SO PEOPLE CALLED YOU ON IT. You then gave utterly lame excuses as to why you couldn't back things up. This is called accountability. Grow up and get used to it.

"Grow up? But I'm thirty and you must suck eggs Chris Bowyer retard! You are not witty, bumface! I am insightful and you are without a clue!"

Chris Bowyer has more honor in the tip of his little finger than you'll have ever in your lifetime.

Nice petty insults from the one who claims to be so damaged from them.

You're nothing but a troll and you need to go the way of the trolls.

I can delete threads too, BTW. If you keep this **** up I'm going to delete every word you ever posted here and every word you post in the future. It may get me banned because Chris is far fairer than you give him credit for but it may be worth it in the end.

I don't know about anyone else, (well, actually I do) but Django is really harshing my mallow! He says Matt isn't clever, and then he calls us all retards and freaks! I completely agree with Toose. I'm am sick and tired of all his threads that start out with arrogant, narcissistic threads that he disguises as "drama" and "poems."

holy christ people, why is this so important?
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

i said that with the utmost love possible.

I gotta tell you; I'm loving this thing, and I think we should milk it for all it's worth. I'm grinning like a goon the entire time I'm on MoFo, and it has upped morale like I can't believe.

We're all rallying together, we're posting more, we're talking more via PM and IM and email, and we're all rediscovering what we liked about each other so much to begin with. I'm having the most fun since the Golden days of late 2001/early 2002.

Uday has been one of the most timely reminders of why we called ourselves MoFos to begin with; we're loving each other's company again, guys. And I am loving the feeling.

My God, this is basically the only troll I have ever seen here. He looks like he could generate a lot of fun for you people if you realize that he has no bearing on your life whatsoever.

BANNED
Chris Bowyer has been setting me up all along! How much credibility does the bastard have? In my book, NONE AT ALL!

Here's the evidence:

A very, very suspicious poll, in which the results go completely against the results of a prior poll, not to mention the fact that most of the threads started by me have carried on to become multi-page debates. Clearly, this stinks of a setup!

Threads deleted behind my back--a thread started by me about thinking happy thoughts in the context of war, for the flimsy reason that it referred to war in the title. Another thread in which I explained the relentless hostility I have been facing by Silver Bullet, Yoda and others in an attempt to make me unpopular and look bad on the forum. This was a thread I posted around the same time as Yoda's poll, and which clearly might have influenced the result of that poll, winning me support. Clearly the forum is controlled by unscrupulous dogs with no ethics at all!

Finally, posts edited behind my back in an attempt to make me look bad.

How much honor or integrity does Chris Bowyer have?

NONE WHATSOEVER!!!

The man is obviously a blatant liar and a malicious scoundrel--a racist Republican who gets his kicks by subverting and sabotaging any dissenting voices on this forum.

I say, FIRE THE BASTARD!!!

I was the one who edited your posts, Udes.

Read THIS thread. I bet you get a kick out of it...

I guess you missed this.

If you think I faked the results, show me how; pretty much everyone who voted posted in the threaad, too. Do you think I faked all those posts? Am I really TEN different members? Did I steal all their accounts without them knowing? Use some common sense for once.
People here don't like you. The polls don't contradict each other because 1) they were not taken at the same time, 2) they weren't asking the same question, 3) in the second one, most of the people who dislike you finally bothered to vote.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: ain't logic a BITCH?

django-
i dunno if you can 'fire' the creator of this website. If you have a problem with them then just don't associate yourself with it anymore and save yourself and others a lot of grief, unless of course you like the constant attention even if it is mostly negative. who cares? i mean really. it's just a forum after all.