What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I put in Doolittle shortly ago, Wave of Mutilation just started. Before this, I was listening to Talking Heads-Stop Making Sense.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Jeff Buckley - Grace (on "lover, you should've come over")

after that I'll be trying out David Bowie's new album - "Reality"

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hey, Mini. There is this new swedish singer/songwriter whose song they play a lot on MTV late at nights. I think his last name is Rodriguez but I am not sure. In the video he just sits in the backseat of a car, like a taxi, and his fellow passengers keep changing all the time. It is a very melancholic and quiet song with only vocals and acoustic guitars. It is damn good and I think you would like it. Do you know who I am talking about?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Oh yeah! Dropkick Murphys is awesome.

Was listening to Transistor by 311, now am listening to the Underworld soundtrack.
that was actually the first time i actually sat down and listened to them. very cool hearing their harder takes on celtic favorites like 'rocky road to dublin', i think i'll have to listen to them a bit more but i certainly like them so far.

dont really listen to 311.

right now i'm listening to 'the handsome family - milk and scissors', the title song off of the second album by this amazing husband & wife country duo.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Feeling nostalgic today, so I'm listening to Nirvana. They still are my favorite band of all time, their music still makes me wanna just dance around wildly, screaming along with every verse, and I'm 2 years away from thirty! I really haven't mellowed with age...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

moomoobarhbarhbarh
jason mraz the best way ever... acoustic.

so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

WHERE IS THE LOVE?.........Black Eyed Peas

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hey, Mini. There is this new swedish singer/songwriter whose song they play a lot on MTV late at nights. I think his last name is Rodriguez but I am not sure. In the video he just sits in the backseat of a car, like a taxi, and his fellow passengers keep changing all the time. It is a very melancholic and quiet song with only vocals and acoustic guitars. It is damn good and I think you would like it. Do you know who I am talking about?
I've never heard of him but i'll look him up, sounds intriguing....

Originally Posted by SpunkyMunch
Feeling nostalgic today, so I'm listening to Nirvana. They still are my favorite band of all time, their music still makes me wanna just dance around wildly, screaming along with every verse, and I'm 2 years away from thirty! I really haven't mellowed with age...
I read this and immediatly put 'in utero' on. I haven't listened to Nirvana in ages and this is my favourite of theirs. Rape me, my friend.

moomoobarhbarhbarh
this thread is lame. it is just used by people when they are bored and/or want to bump up their number of posts.. woohoo. but, i posted here, so i guess that makes me look real good. whoops.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by edmo
this thread is lame. it is just used by people when they are bored and/or want to bump up their number of posts.. woohoo. but, i posted here, so i guess that makes me look real good. whoops.
Excuse me. Are you the one who started this very exhaustive thread? I wonder who's being the most bored.

moomoobarhbarhbarh
hehe you are right, my bad. however.. i still think this thread is lame because many people just use it to buff up their number of posts, not paying much or any attention at all to anyone else's post. but yes, the my boredom jab was out of line. hehe. sorry.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
SpunkyMunch?!? You can munch on all the spunk you want, Minion... I know you were just kidding...I hope....

Today, I'm getting into the Wayback Machine and enjoying Cheap Trick - At Budokan, the Complete Concert. Always puts a smile on my face.

Put me in your pocket...
however.. i still think this thread is lame because many people just use it to buff up their number of posts, not paying much or any attention at all to anyone else's post. but yes, the my boredom jab was out of line. hehe. sorry.
I disagree with you edmo. There are plenty of other threads to boost up your post count...such as the many game threads. Either way, I don't see what difference it makes. And....I think it's interesting to see what others are listening to.

Back on Topic... I'm listening to...

Aaron Copland: Appalachian Spring~ conducted by Leonard Bernstein

Stereomud - every given moment

Originally Posted by HoneyLunch
SpunkyMunch?!? You can munch on all the spunk you want, Minion... I know you were just kidding...I hope....

however.. i still think this thread is lame because many people just use it to buff up their number of posts, not paying much or any attention at all to anyone else's post. but yes, the my boredom jab was out of line. hehe. sorry.
I do think that many members of mofo know that they are not their post count. I like this thread because when I'm looking for something to listen to I'll check it for inspiration.

Anyway, I've just put on Interpol's "Turn the Bright Lights On", it's a great album.

Fishbone - freddie's dead

moomoobarhbarhbarh
okay, okay.. you guys have restored my faith in this thread. hehe.

and.. just to prove it.......

xavier rudd - light the shade

:]

Vendetta Red - There Only Is