New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Not sure if this will be any good at all, but I could be wrong.

This definitely was not released in theaters around where I live but looks like something I really want to see.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Danny Trejo is a fanny pack wearing Bad Ass

Dec 25, 2011

There is no release date for Danny Trejo’s new film, but it looks like a good time. Dig on the poster and trailer!

Decorated Vietnam hero Frank Vega returns home only to get shunned by society leaving him without a job or his high school sweetheart. It’s not until forty years later when an incident on a commuter bus (where he protects an elderly black man from a pair of skin heads) makes him a local hero where he’s suddenly celebrated once again. But his good fortune suddenly turns for the worse when his best friend Klondike is murdered and the police aren’t doing anything about it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to seeing this, I films involving exorcisms, well most horrors really :P

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Winner of the Silver Bear for Best Screenplay at the Berlin Film Festival, the powerful second feature from Joshua Marston (MARIA FULL OF GRACE) tells the story of an Albanian family caught up in a blood feud. Nik (Tristan Halilaj) is a carefree teenager in a small town with a crush on the school beauty and ambitions to start his own small internet business. His world is suddenly up-ended when his father becomes entangled in a dispute that leaves a fellow villager murdered. According to a centuries-old code of law known as the Kanun, Nik's family owes a life in return. Nik finds himself the prime target and becomes confined to home while his younger sister Rudina (Sindi Lacej) is forced to leave school and take over their father's business. Marston transports us into a world rarely seen on screen, where tradition and modernity clash putting young lives in the balance.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Starring: Guy Pearce, Maggie Grace, Peter Stormare, Lennie James
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Studio: FilmDistrict

Plot: A man is wrongly convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage against the U.S. He's offered his freedom if he can rescue the president's daughter from an outer space prison taken over by violent inmates.

In the new horror movie "7500," the 273 passengers aboard a Vista Pacific Flight to Japan are far from alone on their 10 hour flight. Directed by Takashi Shimizu, the director of "The Grudge," 7500 will hit theaters on Aug 31, 2012.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
A young American (Cavill) uncovers a conspiracy during his attempt to save his family, who were kidnapped while on vacation in Spain.

Dispatched from his basement room on an errand for his mother, slacker Jeff might discover his destiny (finally) when he spends the day with his brother as he tracks his possibly adulterous wife.

^ Yeah I am looking forward to watching it but Netflix does not have it available and there is no date on when it will be.
Try half.com or Ebay. Next best bet is a Blockbuster in the best part of town. Their foreign sections sometimes surprise even me ( as I think they usually suck in terms of selection ) It's kind of like most blockbuster stores hide their foreign section, but now that we have more Mexicans, they are starting to expand them, The problem is, I usually prefer other movies although there are a few Mexican directors that I really like.

^ That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I enjoyed Nightwatch from the director but the second film in the 'Watch' trilogy went incredibly downhill. So look forwards to this new film from him.

I haven't seen anything official on it apart from who has the rights to make the film, there is a book I think if you can't wait for the third film.