Smilies and Moods: Post your own, or your ideas

Tools    

Sweet smiley, Naisy! They should have one that shrugs, with little arm that go up and down! Or one that pukes! I have some Sweet Ideas!

i might give it a try but its not making them that takes so long, its trying to shrink them down to size without losing quality OTHERWISE the SKYS THE LIMIT.

you know i occasionally see *evil laugh* in peoples posts (ive only used it once though) and i reckon we could get this smilie and make its mouth move in the laughing fashion.

yes thats right i have no idea what im talking about

Normally i wouldnt say things like this and leave them up to Silver or Holden to make the sarcastic comment but this time i just cant resist......Is that one for Sades JR? you know im just kidding my friend!

Just to let everyone know I MEANT THE DROOL ONE!

Those are all funny with a slight disgusting side, in other words fan-f***n-tastic!

please tell me he knew i was being sarcastic

OH THANK YOU KIND SIR, i DONT KNOW HOW MY EXSISTENCE COULD HAVE GONE ON WITHOUT YOUR BLESSING, I MUST GO AND CELEBRATE!!! by sticking my head in a croc's mouth! can anyone tell im in a slightly pyscotic mood? (hey there goes another idea)

Fighting out of the Lions Den
So who`s responsible for coming up with the avatars found here?

What kind of prog is used to develope them...anyone know?

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Yup, good call...I meant smilies, emoticons.

Hard to say where ALL of them came from. I've gotten lots from other message boards and all over the Internet in general. Some sites have collections of smilies, and some came default with the board (most of the basic ones). I made a couple myself, but most aren't my doing.

You should add all of the smilies posted. They are pretty good. I think you should make a Spudreacer one. That would be pretty funny. JR, do you mind if I call you Junior? Junior, I love the puking one. Actu-laughing all the time.

hey Johnny to anwser your question Chris uses some GOOD animation software while i use (regrettably) MSPAINT save each image as a .gif file and place each "slide" (image) into Gif Image Composer (from our great friends at microsoft).

As for you others thanks, im surprised pleasently surprised of course