President Trump

Tools    

Trump administration considering proposal that may send half million Indians working in US back to India.
Terrific. Then we can outsource more jobs there.

You don't think one income could support a family anymore if we went back to basics? ...
Ok, yes, I did this too when my kids were young. Combined houses with my single mother in law and my wife stayed home with the kids and money was tight.

BUT

That ignores this part:

"The disparity between the uber wealthy and the poor is a gap wider than ever before seen."

Here's an article from Fortune magazine (which usually touts capitalism):
http://fortune.com/2017/08/01/wealth-gap-america/

Yeah, we can all save more and live with less while the uber wealthy continue to hoard (litigate) more and spend less.

This graphic works as a reasonable illustration:

I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of Fire & Fury. I think my whole family has pre ordered a copy
The author himself has already admitted that the book may contain lies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/micha...ll-true-2018-1

Why would someone want to read something that is supposed to be factual when it may be predicated on complete falsehoods made by people who are lying to support their biases or agendas?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's called a disclaimer.

It's clear that the book is just sensationalist yellow journalism, but since the author doesn't even fact check his sources we can't even call it journalism, thus making it simply "yellow."

And he'll get rich. Meanwhile Donald will keep on tweeting that he's mentally stable and has made 'billions and billions' His wife will keep[ on crying and the world goes on.

Why would someone want to read something that is supposed to be factual when it may be predicated on complete falsehoods made by people who are lying to support their biases or agendas?
I can think of 46.1 million people I'd like to ask this, myself.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I read a list of all the substantial claims made in the book by The Independent, and it's compelling even if a quarter of it is true.

Besides, I don't care if it gives him negative press. I think the man is a blithering idiot and I'll likely be protesting should he continue with his visit to the UK.

I read a list of all the substantial claims made in the book by The Independent, and it's compelling even if a quarter of it is true.
I think it'd be silly to assume it's all true...and almost equally as silly to assume none of it is.

But we know from experience that many of Trump's supporters need little justification to ignore any unflattering claim or report. Sometimes, it's dismissed out of hand for no reason, so finding even one misstatement (or even exaggeration) will, of course, be used as a pretext for brushing off every claim in the book.

I'm pretty sure if the guy has just fabricated stories to fill up even one pge let alone a few hundred Donald has enough money to sue him for defamation, which he's threatened to do, and in response Wolf simply brought the book forward. I think Trump supporters should be more concerned about their guy's tweets rather than a book. He paints his own picture about his stable genius, and he's doing it for free.

Meanwhile, he and his spirit animal in North Korea are probably giggling about each other's small buttons.

I'm pretty sure if the guy has just fabricated stories to fill up even one pge let alone a few hundred Donald has enough money to sue him for defamation, which he's threatened to do, and in response Wolf simply brought the book forward. I think Trump supporters should be more concerned about their guy's tweets rather than a book. He paints his own picture about his stable genius, and he's doing it for free.

Meanwhile, he and his spirit animal in North Korea are probably giggling about each other's small buttons.
I actually agree with this. Trump doesn't really need enemies or detractors, he makes himself look bad enough all on his own.

I wonder how many autographed books he'll send his goons out to buy. Seriously, he's such a narcissist I think he would.

I wonder how many autographed books he'll send his goons out to buy. Seriously, he's such a narcissist I think he would.
You got that right, he's a classic text book example of a narcissistic individual.

You got that right, he's a classic text book example of a narcissistic individual.
Seems to be quite a bit about dementia and stroke doing the rounds as well, even down to analysis of how he holds a glass.

How often do presidents have to undergo a medical exam - every year or more frequently? I'm just curious. I have no idea what the protocol here is with PMs.