Which is your favorite movie from the Friday the 13th triology?

Tools    

I have to be honest, I watched those when I was like 12 and nothing really stuck.
However, I do recall liking Jason X that came out in... 2002 I think.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What I dont get in Freddy Vs Jason is the part in Jasons dream where Freddy and he is fighting, Jason gets put in a water prison and he couldnt walk through it even though in some previous Friday 13ths he has walked under water to get people
Ive been thinking about this and obviously Jason was in HIS nightmare and as a child he was afraid of water so this will be the reason why he couldnt get out of water prison.

Ive been thinking about this and obviously Jason was in HIS nightmare and as a child he was afraid of water so this will be the reason why he couldnt get out of water prison.
I suppose you're right. Dreams are freaky and surreal... even Jason Voorhees'.

My feelings:

Friday the 13th -- too dark throughout the movie (literally). Creepy, but kind of boring. Interesting because Jason isn't the killer.

Part 2 -- on Blu-ray, it was 10x better. Pretty good -- great opening. A short little film that goes by fast.

Part 3 -- used to be my favorite, but not so much anymore. Still, pretty good.

Part 4 -- I love this one. Corey Feldman kills Jason. Jason is also scarier in this one, I think.

Part 5 -- I don't like the fact that it's not Jason doing the killing, but besides that, I actually really like part 5.

Part 6 -- Most people consider this one their favorite. Not me. It's actually one of my least favorite. I just can't get into it. It has a fantastic opening scene, but then it goes downhill.

Part 7 -- I hate the teenagers, I generally hate the movie itself, yet Jason's violence is top notch here and I enjoy that.

Part 8 -- I really like it, but the idea is ridiculous -- he's supposed to be killing in Manhattan, yet it's really Canada, and most of the time is spent on the boat.

Jason Goes To Hell -- Good, but strange. Very out there. A cool idea, but a very bad move for what was supposed to be "The Final Friday" because Jason is hardly ever seen.

Jason X -- It's grown on me. HATED it when it came out. You just can't take it seriously. Not scary at all, though.

Freddy vs. Jason -- Jason is mostly pathetic in this film, honestly. But better than "Jason X". Although Jason is cooler in "Jason X".

Friday the 13th (the remake) -- Not a good movie at all, but Jason was pretty badass. Probably the best he's been since part 8.
why couldn't you get into part 6? is it just the funny, inside joke jokey and light atmosphere? why do you hate part 7? i mean it's technically one of the best films in this series as far as critical movie reviewing. and friday fans love it more than most other friday films. it really excels in it's action, jason's character, the main girl character, the young characters, and in it's story, with her and jason connected, and in it's atmosphere, and in it's kill scenes, and nudity.

you really like part 9? so, where does it lie on the best friday films list to you? i love it.
how come you you didn't really think jason goes to hell was good? is it the body snatching part or the fact that we hardly ever see jason killing people? i thought it was very ambitious and i thought it succeeded on all of it's ambitions.

why did you used to hate jason x? it's the epitome of a friday the 13th film and it's one of the best. it's so great because of how '80s campy friday the 13th slasher film it looks and feels. it gets everything right. every detail that makes these films so great and memorable except it's background/atmosphere without the camp/woods environment, there's no substitute for this.

exactly i agree jason is pathetic in freddy vs. jason. i don't even remember him doing anything special in this film. he's not memorable at all in this film. it's more a nightmare film than a friday film because of it's atmosphere/settings, the way it looks and feels. how can you say it's better than jason x?

why do you say the reimagining is not a good movie at all? they got everything right except it has no soul or heart, that's why i don't put it in this series.