Who really thinks another Matrix is a good idea???

Tools    

Screamingly Innocent...

Aye.... No more... hollywood... Please!!!!!! heh, they ruined it enough.

Originally Posted by evilfarmclown
I love the trilogy but come on enough is enough I mean the only way they could do it that would be intresting in my opinion would be to make a prequel and show the Matrix before Neo and show the first war between man and machine what do you think?
This trilogy was terrible. Keanu Reaves as the savior wonderful, when will we see Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane? Oh yeah they already did that. Great choice. Riiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttt! If they made another one it would ruin any hype the three got and lose a lot of fans.

Originally Posted by James Bond
They are making another Matrix?
Yep there scripting it right now.
Originally Posted by led zepplin
I never heard anything about a new Matrix. I it's not on JoBlo so until I hear about it from there, I don't believe it.
Originally Posted by gothamboy
I HIGHLY doubt that they're making another Matrix movie......there are just too many reasons for them to NOT make another movie, including the fact that at the very beginning they all said it was a planned trilogy, nothing more, nothing less. I don't believe for a second that they're making another one. Not a second.

Just to let you know..... THERE ARE NO MORE MATRIX FILMS !!!

In between Matrix: Reloaded and Matrix: Revolutions, a story was told. Told within Enter the Matrix. The first ever video game,to mix real live action motion picture video within it's game play. Scenes making you understand the Matrix universe...more so the story from Reloaded into Revolutions.

Originally Posted by Sedai
This has already been done by the Wachowski's. A two part animation piece called "The Second Renaissance" on "The Animatrix" collection. This is top notch and I have watched it around 50 times. Actually, that whole collection is the bomb, check it out.
Yes. The Animatrix was released with 7 shorts , with the two part animation piece "The Second Renaissance". The whole DVD is outstanding.

And now???? There is.... The Matrix Online
Set in a virtual, persistent online universe in which millions of players around the globe can participate, it will feature cutting-edge graphics, real-time martial arts combat and a rich storyline that picks up where The Matrix Revolutions, the third chapter in The Matrix film trilogy leaves off. A multiplayer online game that reflects the trilogy's highly stylized storytelling and innovative action, taking fans beyond the boundaries of the movie screen and into a 'persistent world' where they can fully explore the vast realm of the Matrix. Imagine if the Matrix existed today, if millions of people could enter a simulation so convincing, so real, that they believed it to be an actual place. will offer gamers an experience simply not available anywhere else.!!!!

Yep there scripting it right now
They're also scripting a remake of Titanic for release in 2005.
You're also an idiot.

I'm still waiting for the Godzilla trilogy to pan out.

NO. NOT REALLY.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Why am I here?
The Matrix Comics have also come out, IMO I'd like to see more of the Matrix story but not in film form. Through animation series, comics and games.

I'm sick of Neo, Morphies, Trinity et al talking like bad Japanese voice over actors... Seriously though, I loved The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions and it's an intresting story and carries very well. Most people don't like the movies because they don't understand them. I wouldn't mind too much seeing another one, it would be better if a company like Production IG (makers of all the Kill Bill sequences) made an animated sequal, that'd be sweet.

Sic Networks

I already think that there has been 2 too many Matrixs. It should have just been left at the first one. The 2nd and 3rd were just too redundant and did not leave me with any emotional impact other than wishing for my ticket money back. If they made another one I think it could be assured that it will just be crap by overexploiting the matrix completely.

Do any of you see the point for a continuation of the Matrix Trilogy? It died right after the Matrix: Revolutions. Just like AvP, the last 10min of the movie was awful. There would be no point in continuing it and there is no evidence of it ever doing so. Same goes for “Titanic”.

Originally Posted by Diablo
[i]Do any of you see the point for a continuation of the Matrix Trilogy? It died right after the Matrix: Revolutions. Just like AvP, the last 10min of the movie was awful. There would be no point in continuing it and there is no evidence of it ever doing so.
No. I think Revolutions finished The Matrix trilogy just fine. Besides, It can't go on anyways because the W. Brothers are not making anymore.
With AVP being awful, I sure hell hope they don't continue it unless people like Cameron and McTiernan are involved.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
i think a possible prequel would be the way to go, a movie version of the Second Renaissance story from the animatrix stories. Showing the beginning of the robot revolution.

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
i think a possible prequel would be the way to go, a movie version of the Second Renaissance story from the animatrix stories. Showing the beginning of the robot revolution.
Watch I-Robot.

i have, i thought it was pretty much the second renaissance, obviously different but it would be pretty much how the prequel to the matrix would look

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
No t don't think that another MAtrix is a good idea. I think they've outdone themselves already.

Its been said- but i think the only good way to continue the Matrix storyline is through the upcoming MMORPG, Manga, comics, basically just small ways to introduce the Matrix through other mediums.

the MMORPG will be introducing new storylines and characters, taking place directly after Revolutions.

I think that the Matrix (first one only was AMAZING) the sequels were half decent but also sequels...half-assed. The last battle scene was so BAD! they could have really blown audiences away with it and it was like watching an animated version of DBZ (a show wich I dont even consider crappy animation and HATE WITH SATANIC PASSION!) ... I'm an animator. It got to full of it self and the last film shows it. I would like to see more Animatrix stuff however because you can deal with the individual characters. The kid, the PI, the runner (hell it could be a TV series if they wanted) each episode like the twilight zone. A different odd story ending somehow with a matrix like twist. I really think THAT would work.

if for any other reason...I want to see trinity in that sexylatex suit!

Originally Posted by Crowchild85
I would like to see more Animatrix stuff however because you can deal with the individual characters. The kid, the PI, the runner (hell it could be a TV series if they wanted) each episode like the twilight zone. A different odd story ending somehow with a matrix like twist. I really think THAT would work.

i agree, i havent seen all the episodes only A Detective story, and the Second Renaissance prts 1 and 2. Ithink they look great and explore into other avenues of the matrix that weren't in the films, not just with the main characters. And yeh it would be like the twilight zone.

The Matrix story is complete, I say leave it alone. Besides watching a Matrix movie without Neo and friends would be like watching a Terminator movie without Arnold Schwarzenegger. Sure you could do a terminator story after the war starts and you don't really need Arnold but it wouldent be right. same goes for the Matrix, in my opinion.

I dont really see the point in another matrix movie, since Neo was "the one" if theres another movie, there is going to be someone else being "the one" ?

i love the matrix triology but i dont think they should make anymore

http://www.dotworlds.net

Who really thinks another Matrix is a good idea???
Saddly only some one who has been blinded by current hollywood trends of "more flash and cg less story" as we saw in I, Robot ... Another Matrix movie is a horrid Idea in any universe!