Monster with deformed joints

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Some things sounds like it's Pan's Labyrinth, but it's probably not...
I thought so as well. The aliens in district 9 look pretty deformed.

The problem is that I didn't see this movie - but I am sure it's not one of these... Maybe it can help: She said that it's not an asian movie,monster looks like "Spiderman with no eyes") and maybe but only MAYBE there could be some motive of Cube(movie) like somebody is trapped in something similar like Cube - but she is not sure with this last thing! And it's not Cabine in the woods

The problem is that I didn't see this movie - but I am sure it's not one of these... Maybe it can help: She said that it's not an asian movie,monster looks like "Spiderman with no eyes") and maybe but only MAYBE there could be some motive of Cube(movie) like somebody is trapped in something similar like Cube - but she is not sure with this last thing! And it's not Cabine in the woods
Like Cube – couldn't be one of the Resident Evil films could it? Initially I was thinking about The Fly II but obviously that's more monster-centric.

*shrieks* I should smack you for that. You made me

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well, that was a hellraiser post so I think a good painful smack would be absolutely on point.

lol

Well, that was a hellraiser post so I think a good painful smack would be absolutely on point.

lol
Here I was, sitting in the dark and deadly quiet pre dawn in my witching hour, minding my own business and you shoved that in my face. *Rocks quietly in the corner sucking thumb and looking for happy place.

Cenobite? Could you send me imdb link?

Maybe another indicia:
The main character was probably solving some problem/puzzle/quest to stop this monster - probably successfully, because it didn't hurt her...

It was something between this:
encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYoDxi8lNciKQld55deVJjQ1pxTYcznSJwhH_oTKC0fIIi__5Q
and
i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/e3/95/a9e39548492404fd46c9c3131cba193e.jpg
(sorry, I can't post links yet, so with https)

Cenobites are from the Hellraiser series.

Which is interesting because the whole movie is based on a puzzle!!

lol
Here I was, sitting in the dark and deadly quiet pre dawn in my witching hour, minding my own business and you shoved that in my face. *Rocks quietly in the corner sucking thumb and looking for happy place.
Ha! I'm sorry about that

You are forgiven because you are so polite.

I was just looking through the various Cenobites in the Hellraiser films and they do seem to have some more animal-like creatures that would fit the idea of deformed joints. Not very Spidey-like facially but check out these suckers:

Kenneth Cranham's Channard Cenobite always scared me, especially his transformation.

Freaking Out Here. Helloo, See??????

Freaking Out Here. Helloo, See??????
Yes, sorry Dani . I nearly put them in spoilers just for you.

Yes, sorry Dani . I nearly put them in spoilers just for you.
LOL. It's OK, See. I actually love my quiet mornings because it's the only time monsters freak me out. I love freaking out. Huzzahhhhhh.

LOL. It's OK, See. I actually love my quiet mornings because it's the only time monsters freak me out. I love freaking out. Huzzahhhhhh.
I know what you mean. I'm very much a watching horror films in daylight kind of a person.

I know what you mean. I'm very much a watching horror films in daylight kind of a person.
Mine is about 3am. When it's all quiet before dawn and I'm just waking up. I.Flip.Out.
Your post was way after dawn, though. I just felt like over reacting for larffs.

Mine is about 3am. When it's all quiet before dawn and I'm just waking up. I.Flip.Out.
Your post was way after dawn, though. I just felt like over reacting for larffs.
And you did it superbly .