anyone know what the title of this movie is ?? (animated gif attached)

Tools    

reading this post (which was the second post in this thread btw) why do you think it is acceptable for harrylime to assault me with his assumption of saying i 'get off' on showing others without even knowing me

his comment could not be further from the truth, and this is in fact why i am so upset about this whole situation
I don't think assumptions are ever really completely defensible. But there's a big, bright, shiny line between speculating negatively about someone breaking the rules, and going off on someone with repeated personal attacks. There's simply no comparison between what he said, and what you did, despite your repeated insistence otherwise.

And besides, this has nothing to do with what you said. Even if Harry was out of line, it doesn't excuse your response. It's a complete distraction.

im sorry, but i think you are unreasonable, and definitely fly far from the 'moderate' side of the word moderator
Sorry you feel that way. It probably won't surprise you to learn that I disagree, and find your behavior and responses unreasonable.

Me thinks this user is calling to be banned...Or maybe they're wishing to have their brains blown out through the back of an old van...

Either way, slandering anonymously might be something that you may think gives you the upper hand, it's just uncalled for, especially when you're asking for help.
mate, your attention is uncalled for, this thread already has too many one sided ass cheeks in it,

and read whole bloody thread before letting your brainfart stink it out

get back to the sandpit, you are allowed to watch from there

we grownups are trying to get to the bottom of something

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I don't know why you think you're a grownup by addressing us all with such negativity.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't know why you think you're a grownup by addressing us all with such negativity.
please dont...

I didn't know Chuck Norris has never had to pay taxes. See? That's what I love about this place. Where else am I going to learn stuff like that?

This thread ROCKS btw... what's it about?
it all started when i posted an animated gif, some found the subject matter to be inappropriate, and the image was deleted, i apologized for the content,

then some ass called harrylime decided to lay it on me that i got off on showing this kind of footage, which is incredibly presumptuous of him, especially with the thought in mind that it was the first post i had made here, and it was the second post in the thread that his ridiculous assumption arrived in,

since then the gutless bugger has tucked his tail and ran, and i am waiting for him to be a man and apologise for his ridiculous statement,

since then, there are others who have jumped on of their own accord and decided to join the fray...

in the meantime, posts have been deleted, and the mod and i have been reinforcing our obviously very different beliefs in a private message slinging match...

he does not seem to think that slandering how a person 'gets off' is of any concern, and making a post regarding this private matter does not constitute any right for a retort staying within the guidelines dictated by the fashion of the original post

and this is how he justifies the deletion of my posts

i stand in my belief that if someone challenges you in regards to how you 'get off' which could be translated to 'how you enjoy a portion of your day to day life', or a portion of 'what makes you as a person', then you are within every right to fight back and stand up for who you really are

welcome aboard... but be warned, this is a place where freedom of speech is not allowed... unmoderated...

unless you buy the mod some chocolates

You're relatively new around here so I'll let most of that stuff slide. If you do happen to stick around maybe you'll find that harry isn't such a bad guy and most of the members here have a sense of humor, its encouraged in fact. Perhaps you're getting a little worked up over a relatively small issue? And maybe you can just chalk it up to the fact that you're new and aren't familiar with some of the personalities around here. I say its worth getting to know them but I leave that decision to you.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Er, except that I'm the owner of the site, and therefore chose the rules in question. So "my" rules and the site's rules are one and the same. If you care to show me which of "my" rules I've broken, I'm all ears.

No clue what you think you're saying in the rest of that message. I "find strength" in my position as admin? What?

But seriously, thanks for the brilliant insight that any moderation is going to carry with it a degree of subjectivity. No kidding. It's true here, as it is on any forum with any restriction whatsoever. All an admin can do to combat this is to maintain a reasonable level of transparency. We're upfront about our rules and reasoning, and anyone who feels they should be different is always free to lobby that way, or to simply go elsewhere.

But I find most intelligent people genuinely appreciate having a place they can discuss film without being subject to trolls, flaming, and needless personal attacks.

You obviously feel otherwise. There's the door.

"Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

You're relatively new around here so I'll let most of that stuff slide. If you do happen to stick around maybe you'll find that harry isn't such a bad guy and most of the members here have a sense of humor, its encouraged in fact. Perhaps you're getting a little worked up over a relatively small issue? And maybe you can just chalk it up to the fact that you're new and aren't familiar with some of the personalities around here. I say its worth getting to know them but I leave that decision to you.
you speak words of wisdom, and in all but this situation i would already be practicing what you speak, but it is precisely the fact that i am new as to why i believe harrylime's post was inappropriate, not to mention his follow up post, i am not a bad person,and i do not believe an attack on my personal preferences was in order especially for a second post

i do not believe that harrylime was entertaining a sense of humour...

but i do believe you are one of the most sensible people i have encountered on here yet...

(also worth mentioning the person who actually answered my question in the first place without slandering)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
you speak words of wisdom, and in all but this situation i would already be practicing what you speak, but it is precisely the fact that i am new as to why i believe harrylime's post was inappropriate, not to mention his follow up post, i am not a bad person,and i do not believe an attack on my personal preferences was in order especially for a second post

i do not believe that harrylime was entertaining a sense of humour...

but i do believe you are one of the most sensible people i have encountered on here yet...

(also worth mentioning the person who actually answered my question in the first place without slandering)

The difference between you and harrylime is he contributes something postitive to this forum.

mikeython1 answered you correctly in the third post.

How about "thanks" then move on.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yeah, oinker, you're still here. Can't you get into another topic because otherwise it's clear that your time here is a big pain for you, and we actually want everyone to be happy, even with all the possible misunderstandings inherent in the system.

Aw, I missed it all, that's too bad. But oinker, why do you even care what I think? I don't really care what you think.

And yes, I can be a bad guy, even a social retard, but I try and behave while I'm here. Unfortunately my screen was brought down by your very defensive reply, so I antagonized a little more, so what, you were the one who took the bait.

But I suggest you drop it, most of these people here are pretty cool, it's a cool forum, you don't want to be banned for personal attacks, especially on a social retard, right? And I won't be stalking your posts, always replying in the negative, but I also won't be apologizing. Peace.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The difference between you and harrylime is he contributes something postitive to this forum.

mikeython1 answered you correctly in the third post.

How about "thanks" then move on.
ok, before you stick your foot in your mouth, you should consider that he has been here a fair while longer than i have, and that in that, he has had more of an opportunity to participate

he shot my message down on the second post, i would say that i have NOT been given similar fair treatment by any perspective

as for his positive contribution you talk of, looking over his previous posts, i believe that one is open to personal preference...

i have thanked mikeython1 for his POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION this is the kind of participation that keeps 'everyone happy'

Aw, I missed it all, that's too bad. But oinker, why do you even care what I think? I don't really care what you think.

And yes, I can be a bad guy, even a social retard, but I try and behave while I'm here. Unfortunately my screen was brought down by your very defensive reply, so I antagonized a little more, so what, you were the one who took the bait.

But I suggest you drop it, most of these people here are pretty cool, it's a cool forum, you don't want to be banned for personal attacks, especially on a social retard, right? And I won't be stalking your posts, always replying in the negative, but I also won't be apologizing. Peace.
do you think that slamming someone on their first post is being well behaved ?

and in that same breath, are you going to try to tell me that baiting someone is 'behaving yourself' ?

My life isn't written very well.
Not sure why Oinker, you had to include the graphic scene in s clip and not just write and describe it...I almost wonder where you gathered the clip and why it wasn't labeled at its source(it was removed before I got a chance to see it). It is a graphic scene (one of my favorites in a modern horror movie)and to include it in one of your first posts here kinda sets a tone for what you wanted your first impression to be. I hope you will understand what this site has to offer you and stick around. we aren't your average site, we respect ourselves and our members so much that we can nearly pinpoint when a post will upset the majority here with mixed (sometimes fun results). There are other sites that may suit you better, but none like this, and none you'll particularly care about 7 or 8 years down the road.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Not sure why Oinker, you had to include the graphic scene in s clip and not just write and describe it...I almost wonder where you gathered the clip and why it wasn't labeled at its source(it was removed before I got a chance to see it). It is a graphic scene (one of my favorites in a modern horror movie)and to include it in one of your first posts here kinda sets a tone for what you wanted your first impression to be. I hope you will understand what this site has to offer you and stick around. we aren't your average site, we respect ourselves and our members so much that we can nearly pinpoint when a post will upset the majority here with mixed (sometimes fun results). There are other sites that may suit you better, but none like this, and none you'll particularly care about 7 or 8 years down the road.
strangely enough, i found the animated gif on a website with a group of animated gifs on it, i figured that a good place to ask its origin would be a movie forum, being movie buffs i figured that people would be able to cope with the minimal information i had, but instead i got shot in the first reply, in a 'what is this movie' thread, i thought people would be acting a little more professional,

in hindsight i can understand that some may have been offended, and for the umpteenth time, i apologise to anyone offended, but harrylimes comments were uncalled for

mikeython1 was the only professional reply i received, and once again, i thank him. but as for someone saying that i get off on showing these images off, and then try to tell me that he tries to behave himself... that is insanity