Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

I don't "get" seanc like other people here do. There's nothing wrong with him, he's nice, he's just not a big personality.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Also just since this is done now. The best thing about this game for me was getting to know CiCi; i approached him about an alliance before the game even started and we both stuck with each other throughout, once he was eliminated i was gutted because i know it may have been partly because of his loyalty to me. When i made out that i voted for Daniel because Suspect approached me first it was actually because i was with CiCi and we thought it would be best to stick with Suspect. We had two plans that got sidetracked because of Nopes two votes and Wolfsbanes power; and i was baffled that they went for CiCi before me. Still the best moment in the full game was when both of us won the first two Immunity Idols

Anyway CiCi is great, glad to have started talking to him throught this
Whoever won best couple at the MoFies had better step down now, because this confirms that we're the new power couple of MoFo

But it was great getting to meet you, too!! I'm really glad it happened (even though it all went to ***** pretty quick)

I think you left out like half of that power couple message . That was hilarious but yeah don't post it .

We had a chance to win, it was Tongo and his random additions that were perfectly timed to screw us over .

And I can't believe that 7thson didn't even vote for the same person as Halfangel.

I have much respect for Halfangel now. She DOES have brains.
Why does that make a difference, I did not even know who she voted for before I made my decision. I think both players deserved to win but I saw more game-play from Daniel. Besides I have said many times my wife and I are competitive and rarely see eye to eye on things that fall under that category. And I cant argue that she has more brains then I do, but I use what I have wiser . Or is that more wisely, wiserly, better, yep betterly.

Congrats to both of you for making it to the end.

Why does that make a difference, I did not even know who she voted for before I made my decision. I think both players deserved to win but I saw more game-play from Daniel. Besides I have said many times my wife and I are competitive and rarely see eye to eye on things that fall under that category. And I cant argue that she has more brains then I do, but I use what I have wiser . Or is that more wisely, wiserly, better, yep betterly.

Congrats to both of you for making it to the end.
I just want to say this post was so funny to me because i watched Four Lions earlier and one of the jokes is that the moderate muslims keep their wives in a cupboard.

Anyway, I want one final post as Sexy Krueger:

DANIEL......................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...........

You pulled all of their strings.............

NOW I'll pull yours!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See you all in your nightmares!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	nightmare-3-philip.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	24580   Click image for larger version

Name:	freddy16.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	24581  

Thank God I'm not your woman or you would not be getting any for awhile after this!

I love how SC believes this game is important enough to damage a relationship

May as well create the MoFo breakup thread now SC; i heard Halfangel and 7thson voted for different people.

May as well create the MoFo breakup thread now SC; i heard Halfangel and 7thson voted for different people.

I can't say I wont give her a spanking for it, but she likes that so hey, win/win.

The 2016 Survivor 4: LATVERIA Awards

Most
everyone participated in this, and all submitted results are listed.

Best Move In Game

This category was all over the place. Imo the Best Move was Daniel giving Rhys the winning answer at the Final 3 challenge, but most of the votes were already turned in before that revelation was unveiled.

2 people said voting out TUS
1 person said Daniel giving Rhys the Final 3 answer
4 people said Wolfsbane bringing Daniel back - The Winner!!

1 said teleporting TUS to other team
1 said voting HalfAngel out (That was HalfAngels vote )
2 said blindsiding Nope

Favorite Entertaining Player

This was dominated by one person.

CiCi got 3 votes
Sexy Celebrity got 6 votes - The Winner!!

HalfAngel got 1 vote Daniel got 1 vote

Most Intimidating Player

Another category where one person just dwarfed the competition......but even moreso.

Daniel got 1 vote
Sexy got 1 vote
TheUsualSuspect got 9 votes - The Winner!!

Strongest Player

In the beginning of the game Sexy and TUS were regarded as the strongest in challenges. Theres a new sheriff in town y'all, and Nope that is his name. Yeah.... Nope. No I mean his name is....

Daniel got 4 votes
Nope got 6 votes - The Winner!!
TUS got 1 vote
Camo got 1 vote, well that gunbelt was good for an awards vote at least

Smartest Player

Little more spread out this time around as many were trying hard to gain positioning in the game. The powers gave flexibility, but in retrospect I shouldve only given out powers at Reward challenges, and nobody should have started with any. Live and learn, I can tell Nopes gonna avoid that peccadillo in his game.

Rhys got 3 votes
Daniel got 4 votes - The Winner!!
TheUsualSuspect got 3 votes
Wolfsbane got 1 vote
HalfAngel got 1 vote

Most Surprising Thing Of The Season

Like the Best Move category, this was spread all over creation. There werent any multiple choice on any of these, all done freestyle.

1 person said how mean everyone was
1 person said how good HalfAngel was (No and it wasnt HalfAngel or 7th)
1 person said how good CiCi was in the game
3 people said Rhys never getting a single vote - The Winner!!
1 person said how far Hit Girl made it (It was Hit Girl )
1 person said TUS getting eliminated
1 person said letting Sexy come back
1 person said all the TUS hate & ranting thrown at him
1 person said the anti-climactic deadpool (pan) duel
1 person said Wolfsbane getting to Final 3

Toughest Player

This wasnt a category to be voted on, but just who got the most votes cast against them. TUS owned this award even more than the Most Intimidating one as he had 19 votes cast against him the short time he was in-game. Daniel couldnt even catch up to that number.

Thank you guys for this wild ride, your passion, your presence, your attention, and most importantly your time. Made some new friends, and alot of them were who I fought with. That really is the only reward any of us ever could have gotten out of this. Lets remember that in how we play with each other, and yes that goes for Doctor TONGO too.

fin