The Bourne Legacy

Tools    

Are you guys looking forward to this movie?
I loved the first 3, i'm withholding my excitement until i see some reviews..if it's getting a positive vibe i'm going start to get giddy.

How do you think Renner is going do? I think he will be fantastic.

If they can keep these movies going strong i'd absolutely love a Renner and Damon Bourne together.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I will see it, though I'm a bit outraged that Matt isn't playing in it!

It has to be good or I'll bad every day here and people I know, put it that way!

The movie sounds and looks interesting, can't wait to see it in Imax.

"Jason Bounce is in Manhattan, Confirm."

"What?"

"That is all I have, got to go!"

Kind of put off by no Damon, but I suppose I'll give the movie a try.

I went to an Industry screening tonight.

The two highlights of the film: 1) Jeremy Renner is fantastic. He is great at action and is a very fine actor. While Damon may have more natural charisma, I believe Renner to be a better actor.

2) The action scenes were numerous and well-done. The stunt coordinator for Bourne is very talented.

I do love reading reviews before really watching the movie. I love the first 3 movies of Bourne. I do think that Matt Damon is a great actor though I must say that Jeremy Renner is also great as far as his other movies that I've seen is concern. I am quite excited to see this movie but the reviews that i've read told me otherwise so I guess I'll just see it for myself
I have had a lot of time to think it, think about what it is, that makes somebody a good parent, and it's about a constant scene, and it's about patience; and it's about listening; and it's about, and it's about pretending to listen, even when you can't listen anymore; and it's about a love like she said. - Sam

Guys i have only seen Trailer of this Movies. If anyone watched this movie share your view about this Movie.

I know this movie will be great!! I am looking forward to it..and those shot on Asian country..

We've gone on holiday by mistake
hmmm reviews are not off to an enthusiastic start...kinda bummed now.
This. I'm gonna wait for DVD I think.

I was quite unenthusiastic when I heard there would be no Bourne and that hasn't changed.

I think Renner has done a few too many actiony roles recently, MI4, The Avengers and Bourne, should probably take on a different kind of role. Like when Angelina Jolie played "Wanted", "Salt" and "The Tourist all within a few years. Every time playing a Spy/Assassin type role.

Really don't like that he has switched between 2 similar franchises, Bourne and Mission Impossible. Imagine Daniel Craig playing a differnet Spy inbetween Bond movies.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I actually have high expectation in this movie,the first - 3rd are really good. I watched it and a bit disappointed. The castings are just fine, perhaps its the story that I didn't like.