How Do You Become a Devil Worshipper?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
I think it is wrong for the Christians to hijack this cool thread about devil worshipping and summoning demons.

I think it is wrong for the Christians to hijack this cool thread about devil worshipping and summoning demons.
I worried about this happening.

Let's be sinful.

Semper Fooey
The internet is a great source for enlightenment:

"Satan is not evil he is Christians true savior not Jesus.

A while back someone pointed out how Satan is the unsung hero. Satan is not evil, he is the truth if I was a Christian I would trust him more and skeptical about God intentions. Satan is only guilty for being principled and rebelling against God’s evil ways. God being the ego maniac who hates dissidents and criticism condemned him to hell and blamed him for his evil ways. Christians can’t pinpoint anywhere in the bible where Satan is responsible for causing evil but I will exhibit numerous instances God was evil. God has admitted creating evil. Sometimes, Satan sounds likes Gods alter ego than an adversary. Even when Satan approached Adam and Eve he did not threaten with evil; he was presented and articulated his case which turned out to be true. God in his evil genius had entrusted the future of humankind on two naïve people. Who was more deceptive God or Satan? Did Satan commit delusion of grandeur by offering Adam and eve path of truth? What kind of benevolent God would banish and punish the entire human race for finding the truth from Satan. Adam and Eve had no knowledge of good and evil so they had no way of knowing what’s wrong. God being omniscient was too aware of what would happen.

This is the only true instances in the bible where Satan is involved with inflicting evil
  • Job 1:6-2:3. In these 2 chapters Satan kills Jobs family, takes away everything he has and give him a horrible disease but all with the permission from God. He asks God if he could do those things to him.
On the flip side God is twisted, evil and a psychopath capable of the most horrible crimes
  • Genesis 7:23 He killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.
  • God commands Hagar go back into servanthood and bear children for her master though she does not want to. Genesis 16:7-9
  • Genesis 19:23-25 God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual.
  • Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and that the Lord slew him. How was Er wicked? The Bible doesn’t give us this bit of information, only that Er was wicked in the sight of the Lord. Genesis 38:7
  • Genesis 38:10 God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law.
  • God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as okaying beating them. Exodus 21:2-6
  • God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter. How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery? Disgusting.. Exodus 21:7
  • Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf. I don’t know about you, but death is a pretty harsh f@cking punishment.
  • Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shill ye eat.
  • Leviticus 27:28-29: God ordered and allowed human sacrifices.
  • Numbers 31:17-18 God commands Moses to kill all the Medianite people including children and women. To top it off he commands that the virgins be saved for later raping by Moses’ soldiers
  • Deuteronomy 3:3-7: God ordered Moses’ army to "utterly destroy" 60 cities, killing all the women and children within.
  • Deuteronomy 7:12: God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations. He even adds, "show no mercy unto them".
  • Deuteronomy 20:16: God orders that we kill everything that breathes in the cities that he gives us for an inheritance"

[*]Job 1:6-2:3. In these 2 chapters Satan kills Jobs family, takes away everything he has and give him a horrible disease but all with the permission from God. He asks God if he could do those things to him.
Actually he didn't ask god, god told him to do it. He's not even described as the devil but as a lowly traveler of sorts.

That's because you lack an understanding of Christian theology. A Christian can do whatever they want. However, their desires are changed.
I think it's you who lacks an understanding of Christian theology

Semper Fooey
It's a paste job, and it is tongue in cheek.

But if Satan didn't kill Job's family, then it looks like he hasn't killed anyone.

Hail Satan! Christians have libeled him as an evildoer when he just wants us to have free will, to make our own decisons. Satan is a Libertarian.

Satan is a Libertarian.
If Satan is the absence of God, then I take this as a compliment.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Semper Fooey
Look what I found for you, Sexy Celebrity. All these people on the internet claim Satanists don't actually believe in Satan and don't worship him. But it turns out that is not true. Here is everything you need to worship the devil, not a symbloic one, the real McCoy. God may not exist, but Satan does. He walks among us. He isn't returning someday like God promises to. He never left us. God may be our creator, but it is Satan who accepts us for who we are, and is never disappointed and never threatens us with plagues and end of days if we don't live up to His expectations. Satan is not our father. He is our friend. Hail Satan!

http://theisticsatanism.com/

Semper Fooey
The salinity of the ocean helps it to regulate Earths climate. Jews are 'Gods chosen people' eh? Maybe you shall read Galatians 3:28.

Titus 1:10-16 says:

10. For there are many rebellious people, full of meaningless talk and deception, especially those of the circumcision group. 11. They must be silenced, because they are disrupting whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach—and that for the sake of dishonest gain. 12 One of Crete’s own prophets has said it: “Cretans are always liars, evil brutes, lazy gluttons.” 13. This saying is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith 14. and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth. 15. To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. 16. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Galatians 5:2-4 says: "2Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace."

In Galatians 5:11-12, Paul says: "11Brothers, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves! "

Galatians 6:12-13 says: 12Those who want to make a good impression outwardly are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ. 13Not even those who are circumcised obey the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your flesh.

Gods love is conditional eh? Why? Because he tells us what we can and can not do? Well, human parents tell their children what to do and what not to do for the most part because human parents care about their children. That's Gods motivation for telling us what we can and can not do!

Oh and the idea of God paying for the sins of humanity makes reinforces the idea that his love is conditional.
I don't remember Adam Kane preaching the gospel to the other members of Mutant X.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
That's because you lack an understanding of Christian theology. A Christian can do whatever they want. However, their desires are changed,
hey look another Republican.