What do you watch on T.V.?

Tools    

Originally Posted by justdecent
24 is the only thing that I absolutely cannot miss at all... I just heard someone say Bauer Hour so I am totally following suit.
I loved that show. Watched the first 2 seasons religiously. Started missing bits of the 3rd cause of my crappy vhs recorder that couldnt tape and just became uninterested by the 4th again cause of the first few unintentionally missed episodes. Girl at work told me it is just awesome though. This year that is. I'll most likely catch it on dvd one day again.

South Park (Although the recent episode with Oprah Winfrey was garbage), Family Guy (Season 5 is okay but hasn't been as good as the recent seasons), Prison Break, Seinfeld (Used to always watch it), Simpsons (Always watched it in early 1990 when Season 1 was airing), Cheers, The Cosby Show, Home Improvement, The Chappelle Show, The Daily Show.

Read this and you are a nosey Kont
Monkey (a.k.a Monkey Magic).
Dark Angel.
Malcolm In The Middle.
Father Ted.
Only Fools & Horses.
Prison Break.
Lost.
The 4400.
Smallville.
Tremors.
Time Cop.

Just a girl who loves movies
I don't have the time to watch TV anymore, but usualy I am watching some of the Discovery shows, Jay Leno .. Still it's something not as often as it was.

I don't have a lot of time for TV either. Even with my free time I don't watch a lot of it. I always tune in for project runway though. Thats one of the only shows on TV I really enjoy anymore. I'm kind of excitied because they're having a big marathon and it coincides with my days off

Usually a movie on cable or the news. Yeah boring I know, not many TV shows I watch currently. I tape court programs on my HDDVR ande watch them now and then..Judge Mathis, Peoples Court, stuff like that I have no idea why I am fasinated by this stuff sometimes.

MovieForums Extra
OK.....I will admit I am a TVholic. I love TV. Almost as much as I love movies. So here goes:

Monk
House
My soaps (ABC - everyday)
Crossing Jordan
Bones
Law & Order (all of them)
Medium
Lost
Nip/Tuck
Everwood
The Dead Zone
ER
Scrubs
Antiques Roadshow

in reruns (now)

Will & Grace
Everwood
Charmed
Who's Line Is It Anyway (American Version)

Here in NZ the only show i think about catching is The Daily Show: Global Edition. Its slightly different from the US version- and i think its only released like once a month- but i need my Jon Stewart fix somehow.

I was heavy into Lost, but only caught the first 3 or 4 episodes of the second season. I plan on catching up before season 3 starts...

Movie Forums Extra
Been watching project runway, 24, also, been recapping on a few shows on dvd like LOST.

I need to recap on project runway though, the season 2 dvd should be out soon, great show in any case, just havent had the time to keep track of it whenever its on

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Psych,House,American Idol,Simple Life,SpongeBob,SNL,Boy Meets World, Hell's Kitchen, and Fabulous Life of...

www.forumninja.com
Lost
Pardon the Interruption
Monk
The Daily Show
Project Runway (I'm so, so very sorry)
American Idol (occasionally)
The Venture Bros.
Aqua Team Hunger Force
Harvey Birdman
South Park
The Simpsons
Futurama
Smallville
American Dad
Family Guy

Stargate SG-1
Simpsons
South Park
Scrubs
Bones
CSI and the spinoffs
Smallville
Brainiac (UK tv show. British version of Mythbusters if you know that one) Sorry I just had to ruin the assonance feel of my post with this last one .

My Network/Cable Television shows are:
Battlestar Galactica
Smallville
Lost
The Office
South Park
The Family Guy

and the Cable Series are:
The Sopranos
Entourage
Deadwood
Lucky Louie
Weeds
Brotherhood

Deadwood
Seinfeld
Curb your Enthusiasm

Grey's Anatomy

Seinfeld
King of the Hill
Simpsons
Clerks
Ren and Stimpy

The Simpsons
American Chopper
Top Gear
Wheeler Dealers

Spongebob Squarepants
Recess
The Emporers New School
Thomas the Tank Engine..................Bloody Kid's!!!

chuck norris is amazing
family guy kicks ass