Deadpool & Wolverine

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Let me guess, she's returning to get in some one liners at how bad DAREDEVIL(2005) along with ELEKTRA were and poke fun at the MCU, right?? I have this sinking feeling that now that Disney has a hold of this, that this won't be near as raunchy as we've come to expect and will be extremely watered down, but we'll see..PG-13 incoming.. Personally, I thought the movie "LOGAN" put closure on the character of WOLVERINE and Professor X and the X-MEN as we once knew..
From what I heard. Deadpool 3 is going to have some multiverse element where some of the Fox Marvel characters (Jackman and Garner) are going to pop up. Never know...we may even getting some of the Fox version of Fantastic 4 back, who knows?

LOGAN is set in the year 2029 so it's supposed to be 5 years until then which is why Jackman is returning in Wolverine as mentioned in the video in a previous post.

And we're not getting PG-13....this will definitely be the MCU's first R-rated movie. Kevin Feige is making sure of that. Even Karan Soni (who plays Dopinder) said it's as R as ever.
https://www.cinemablend.com/superher...e-from-the-mcu

Boldly going.
Personally, I thought the movie "LOGAN" put closure on the character of WOLVERINE and Professor X and the X-MEN as we once knew..
I agree. But technically they can do it, because "Logan" took place in the future, whereas Deadpool 3 takes place in the present (or past?).

It will suck if this is the only version of Fantastic Four that we ever get.

BKB
https://bgr.com/entertainment/wolver...3-have-leaked/

Seeing WOLVERINE in his yellow and blue spandex will be something to get used to.. Not sure how that'll translate to the silver screen VS the comicbook look??

BKB
From what I heard. Deadpool 3 is going to have some multiverse element where some of the Fox Marvel characters (Jackman and Garner) are going to pop up. Never know...we may even getting some of the Fox version of Fantastic 4 back, who knows?

LOGAN is set in the year 2029 so it's supposed to be 5 years until then which is why Jackman is returning in Wolverine as mentioned in the video in a previous post.

And we're not getting PG-13....this will definitely be the MCU's first R-rated movie. Kevin Feige is making sure of that. Even Karan Soni (who plays Dopinder) said it's as R as ever.
https://www.cinemablend.com/superher...e-from-the-mcu

If FOX still owned this, I would be inclined to believe you, but since this is Disney who now own it, I'm willing to bet this ends up PG-13 and when the Blu-RAY/DVD Comes out, you get the "Unrated Edition" because no way is Disney going to allow the amount of profanity we've seen in past films to be in this New one that's supposed to be geared toward "kids" so to speak.. PG-13 also maximizes your audience while R-Rated restricts this..

Let me guess, she's returning to get in some one liners at how bad DAREDEVIL(2005) along with ELEKTRA were and poke fun at the MCU, right?? I have this sinking feeling that now that Disney has a hold of this, that this won't be near as raunchy as we've come to expect and will be extremely watered down, but we'll see..PG-13 incoming.. Personally, I thought the movie "LOGAN" put closure on the character of WOLVERINE and Professor X and the X-MEN as we once knew..
They say it's going to be rated r although I could see them releasing a PG 13 cut like they did last time.

It has some great potential. Reynolds and Jackman playing off each other in a buddy comedy as Deadpool and Wolverine could be really funny. I loved the first two Deadpool movies so have high hopes.

BKB
They say it's going to be rated r although I could see them releasing a PG 13 cut like they did last time.

It has some great potential. Reynolds and Jackman playing off each other in a buddy comedy as Deadpool and Wolverine could be really funny. I loved the first two Deadpool movies so have high hopes.
FOX should've kept the rights to this instead of selling to Disney for their Multi Universe so to speak and we would be guaranteed an R-Rated DEADPOOL III.. Disney is still geared for the kids at the end of the day and PG-13 will make absolute certain to achieve the maximum audience for this thanks to that and eventually when the Blu-Ray/DVD arrives, it'll be "Unrated" to make up for this..

BKB
I'm getting goosebumps!!!!

I'm trying real hard to like this yellow suit he has on, but it's hard when you're used to seeing Wolverine in his trademark suit he wore in pretty much every X-MEN movie excluding the Masterfully well done "LOGAN"

‘Deadpool 3’ Dethrones ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ as Most-Viewed Trailer Launch With 365 Million Views

Deadpool is slicing his way into the Marvel Cinematic Universe — and the record books.

The first trailer for “Deadpool and Wolverine,” which debuted Sunday during the Super Bowl, has broken the record for the most-viewed movie trailer within 24 hours with an astounding 365 million total views, per Disney.

The previous record holder was the trailer for “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” which had 355.5 million views in its first 24 hours.
Source: https://variety.com/2024/film/news/d...rd-1235909432/

Well, looks like this one might do alright.