What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Definitly ..

"Feed"

Really, really disturbing scenes in there.

Got it for like €2.99, was a great movie, but very disturbing.

Greets
Spikez

Yaaay, 100th post!!!

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

You lot watch far too many disturbing films, lol. Apparently that new Lars Von Trier film is supposedly to test the boundaries of cinema as far as graphic material and nasty themes are concerned. Don't think i'm up for it, though. Has anyone else seen it?

There's a documentary called Earthlings (2007) which is very disturbing. It's about how animals are used by us in various ways. There are too many shocking scenes to talk about but one scene that sticks out to me is footage of a fox or dog being skinned alive then being dumped on a pile of others still moving.

It's a brutal watch.

There are those who call me...Tim.
The Woodsman (2004) is pretty disturbing.

WARNING: "The Woodsman" spoilers below
The moment when Walter reveals to Vicki the details of his dark secret is disturbing enough, and hits you in the face like a freight train. However, it's later on when Walter starts talking to (and perhaps "grooming") young Robin that you really begin to feel uncomfortable.

It's a really good film though. Even though you never feel sympathy for Walter and what he's done, you still see him as a human being.

Me have impressed a film of Apokalipto, looked many times. Very disturbing. I admire this film.

What a great topic. i love disturbing films due to the extent the film makers can have on audiences and the boundries they'll cross.

Salo is up there being the most visually sadistic film ever made. There is a real message in the film. For many people they are just plain too grossed out to find, but when you watch it, theres a sense of genius.

Eraserhead is a film i adore. David Lynch worked on it for years but what a gem it is. Mutated chickens and babies. watch out for the head expanding scene. its pretty sureal.

Freaks isnt a disturbing film, i think that in those days, when the film was made their was a real social stigma to different types of films, and i think this film is just a classic. their is a moral to the story. if anything the bitch in the film was the real freak because she ended up being the minority in the case of working in a circus with abunch of freaks.

one of us one of us, google gobble gooble gobble

Most Disturbing movie... Oh, Man Behind The Sun, that's for sure. The worst part is that movie has a character of documentary film.
Most disturbing scene - a lot of mouses eating a cat. Real one. They actually sacrifice a cat for a movie. How... How... How cruel is that?

it was evil dead i watched it when i was 12

Old topic, but I'll throw in a few -- although I'm sure they've already been mentioned somewhere on the last 49 pages.

Cannibal Holocaust, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Hated (The GG Allin doc)

Has anybody mentioned this documentary called Dear Zachary that's currently available on Netflix instant watch? It starts out pretty tame, I suppose -- the plot is about a custody battle between the grandparents of a dead kid and the kid's mother, who may or may not have killed the kid's father. During the course of filming, however, something unexpected, sick and disturving occurs which pretty much changes the entire dynamic of the movie. The director of the movie doesn't reveal this event until half-way through the film. When he does, it hits you like a brick in the face.

Real events tend to be the most disturbing to me. So my picks would be documentaries. Do NOT watch these documentaries consecutively...chilling stuff.

Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

&feature=related

Every F....ing Day of my Life (HBO films)

The Suicide Tourist (Frontline)

The most disturbing film..

I have 3 film ideas

1. Dead Silence (If you hate dolls and hate weird scenes,its very disturbing)

2. No Country For Old Men ( Its not actually a horror film but it is disturbing)

3. A Clockwork Orange ( I have never seen it yet but people do say its really disturbing)

the bad liuetenant car seen with the two girls is sick..

ohhh AND TEXAS CHAINSAW MASACRE I PUKED SERIOUSLY,,,,

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Its been mentioned but I think its Jacobs Ladder.

Why?

Because afterwards you think, thats probably what death is like when you are fighting it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Have you seen STAY?.. you might like it.
No. I ve never heard of it tbh.

Whats it about? Ill look out for it.