Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

All right, Ill PM 7th and Topsy you said No and the games done.
I sent Topsy & 7thson a PM the games over since you didnt want to do the last challenge.
I was willing to go with whatever the majority of players/onlookers wanted. While I wasn't excited about the idea, I would've played the new challenge 100%, because if anyone went through the trouble of getting this all back together again, then it would be a complete waste of time if we weren't playing properly.

But if it's easier to say I just flat out said no (you can pick any reason: lack of jury, Topsy had already dropped out, whatever), then go with that.

I was willing to go with whatever the majority of players/onlookers wanted. While I wasn't excited about the idea, I would've played the new challenge 100%, because if anyone went through the trouble of getting this all back together again, then it would be a complete waste of time if we weren't playing properly.

But if it's easier to say I just flat out said no (you can pick any reason: lack of jury, Topsy had already dropped out, whatever), then go with that.
................Reread your responses on the last page Cosmic, and please tell me how I would get that youd go with a majority decision when you said post after post the game should be over.
I wasnt playing words. If you 3 wanted to finish it, I was offering, that was all. No I wouldnt have given a tinkers damn if TUS didnt want it to be finished, and gone ahead regardless if you 3 had wanted.

Reread your responses on the last page Cosmic, and please tell me how I would get that youd go with a majority decision when you said post after post the game should be over.
I do personally think the game should be over, for all the reasons I said on the last page, and the pages before that. Does that mean I would've stood in the way of this game's potential return from the dead if that's what everyone wanted? No. I even said as much here:

Yes I'd be willing to play one final challenge if that's what everyone wanted to see
The problem is that it seems like you're the only one who cares about it at this point.

Even if you did get the three of us back, who would be on the jury? If Topsy won, do you think people wouldn't complain that she didn't deserve to because she had dropped out? If I won, would people say this was a complete waste of time and that we should've let the game rest in peace? Would you be happier with the current outcome if TUS had said 7thson won when he ended the game?

Would you be happier with the current outcome if TUS had said 7thson won when he ended the game?
No.

Im not in the game, Im not emotionally invested in it like you all were.

I would have been ticked if Id put work into playing a game, then it just end due to uncontrollable circumstances, and a hosts tantrum. Thats why I offered.

Obviously you dont want to, and thats that.

Host tantrum. Tongo GTFO of the thread. Give it up.

Respect my wishes please.
Host of WHAT?! Of what TUS?! Get a grip. Cosmic said no, without actually saying no I guess , and its over.

Dont you start acting put upon because I offered. It wasnt about you at all.

I find it funny that the drama continues to come from Tongo. Every game.
Survivor 3 people not in the game came into the thread just to see what my character was doing. You were probably playing with an alternate account in Mr Sparkle. No complaints at all from players or Godoggo, who really liked me in her game.

Survivor 4 was my attempt at hosting, and you were cheating with at least one alternate account in Wolfsbane, lying to me about your availability and kept everyone on hold for days on purpose. Then you quit the game to try and publicly shame me, while youre still in the game as Wolfsbane, having your cake and eating it too.

Survivor 5 everything was going fine until I saved Dan from a blindside orchestrated by "jury member" Sexy . Nope wasnt enforcing anything. There was some drama there, but unavoidable unless I wanted to be bullied by the group and tow the line.

Survivor 6 I actually was public enemy #1 like you, and people were coming for me almost from the word Go. I made it to the final 3, had 2 hosts, and no drama. Well, other than when I lit into Sexy for making me support Trump but that doesnt count!

Survivor 7 was a rigged game concocted by Sexy to make sure Rauld won a Survivor. I pulled out of that game as soon as I saw what Sexy was doing by bringing Rauld & Nope back after they were legitimately voted out, even though they were aligned with you, your 2 alts (Wolfsbane & Redfoot), & your allies. Sexy was having host-indulgence seeing what he could make the players do.

Survivor 8 you lit-up my PM box up trying to get me in your game, but now youre saying "I find it funny that the drama continues to come from Tongo. Every game." Ive spelled out in the Survivor story Im writing how I try and keep my, or any game, moving in a fair & forward direction.

I dont try and bring drama every game I go into, thats Sexy. I try to bring a balls to the walls energy as a host or player, and try and get everyone involved by promoting others. Thats the truth and why you wanted me in your game, and have had a chip on your shoulder towards ma because I pulled out before the game started. I saw too many players Id never seen before (not including Earl), and a host that was just exposed as a cheater just weeks before. I wanted to see what the landscape was. Now I know.

Again, this never happened.
Oh yes it did. I had at least a dozen PMs from Sexy the night before trying to get me in on it, and CiCi actually said at one point in his PMs to me that was the case too.

Not gonna argue with you but you can repeat it all you want it won't make it true.
It is true. Sexy was on the jury and shouldnt have had any involvement in what was going on in the game. He was even trying to help you win the last challenge after all this happened.

He did try to help me win a challenge but not the last one, that is true. He didn't orchestrate the Dan vote though, this has been explained to you i don't understand why you don't just accept it. Whatever though i really don't care enough to keep going over this when you are just going to put your fingers in your ears anyway.

Go ahead get your last word in

He did try to help me win a challenge but not the last one, that is true. He didn't orchestrate the Dan vote though, this has been explained to you i don't understand why you don't just accept it. Whatever though i really don't care enough to keep going over this when you are just going to put your fingers in your ears anyway.

Go ahead get your last word in
Camo, when CicI said to me in PM it was Sexys idea, and Sexy said in PM it was Sexys idea, sorry if you think Im being stubborn when Im just believing what Im told.

Its good that the truth gets the last word, rarely happens anymore.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Sexy did tell me to get rid of Dan several times, but it was when I was convinced he voted for me that I actually went ahead and tried to do something about it. So, yes, Sexy probably did put the idea in my head, but I didn't act on it until I believed it directly involved my longevity in the game, if it had been up to Sexy, Dan would have been the first one out.

Sexy did tell me to get rid of Dan several times, but it was when I was convinced he voted for me that I actually went ahead and tried to do something about it. So, yes, Sexy probably did put the idea in my head, but I didn't act on it until I believed it directly involved my longevity in the game, if it had been up to Sexy, Dan would have been the first one out.
Thank you

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I will say though, he was indirectly involved in all of that at best. It was really me who pushed for that idea, because I thought I would have been out next otherwise. But yeah, SC did warn me about him several times prior.

I will say though, he was indirectly involved in all of that at best. It was really me who pushed for that idea, because I thought I would have been out next otherwise. But yeah, SC did warn me about him several times prior.
Now thats simply not true because I was getting PMs from you and Sexy the night before constantly. You two were working me like good cop/bad cop.

Actually Ill let yall have the last word as I think this is as good as its gonna get regarding confessions.

Exactly. Obviously SC suggested getting Dan out early on; he does it every game with the strong players. He said to me we should get you out as well TONGO which noone tried, wouldn't be surprised if he suggested getting me out to some people. He didn't orchestrate the vote though as i said; as CiCi just said it was him who did so.