Johnny Depp, cool guy or just up himself?

Tools    

Liked him in Gilbert Grape/Benny&Joon too et al... he could've taken the easy way out with his choice of films, but didn't. Gotta give him props for that
He certainly took his time building an impressively diverse early career. While he continues to take the occasional interesting role it seems he has been taking the obvious blockbuster choices more and more these days. Nevertheless, this proves in my mind that John is a caring individual and, regardless of his choices as an actor, he has my respect.

I think Pirates of the Caribbean is a pretty cool guy. eh Captain Jack Sparrow and doesnt afraid of anything.

Semper Fooey
after reading this thread, i'm kind of sorry Michael10 is banned. he was at least entertaining.
If you miss him that much, I can do a pretty good imitation:

Hey, ash_is_the gal, why don't you grow some balls and get a user name not so effing lame?! And what's with the stupid_?

And, oh yeah, move to Australia because it is beautiful here. Plenty of places to bury a body.

Semper Fooey
are you sure you didn't channel that imitation of him just to work out your aggression with me?
I don't think you should grow any balls.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I don't think you should grow any balls.
OK. well, my "effing lame" name was created when i was about 15-years-old - so like, 11 years ago. i've kept the same screen name since then on almost every site i visit on the internet because i'm super lazy.

plus, it ain't lame if it's true.

Semper Fooey
I keep the same screen name, too, which is just my name and 15 because my first email address insisted I put in some numbers. It was just a joke made at the spur of the moment trying to be funny. I keep the same user name because I would forget if I had different ones. I really didn't give your user name any previous thought.

plus, it ain't lame if it's true.
I don't see how truth affects that at all.

You see, if we look at the elements of "lame", we find under the umbrella "dull", "moronic", "mentally unable", et al. and the universal quotient of "lame" after much natural decay will ever-revolve around the one thing that is mutually exclusive from ultimatums such as truth, that being, for lack of a better word, POO. So with that in our satchels, let us consider where in this conundrum "poo" can hold truth, or rather "poo" evolving in quality and texture after acknowledgment of its truth. Fact is, this is impossible, for no epiphany can promote this "poo" to a more impressive amount of Courics, thus its truth, regardless of stature or smell, remains unaltered

But you're not that lame so w/e

Semper Fooey
It astonishes me that ash actually took offense and thinks I was actually attacking her. I absolutely don't care what anyone calls themselves on the internet. I was spoofing a combatant style where manhood was constantly challenged. The only reason I used her name because she is the one who said she missed him. If anyone else missed him, I would have directed a M10 joke attack on them. It wasn't personal or based on any hostility or anger.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
It astonishes me that ash actually took offense and thinks I was actually attacking her. I absolutely don't care what anyone calls themselves on the internet. I was spoofing a combatant style where manhood was constantly challenged. The only reason I used her name because she is the one who said she missed him. If anyone else missed him, I would have directed a M10 joke attack on them. It wasn't personal or based on any hostility or anger.
i didn't take offense? i was just messing.

geez, way for everyone to take me 100% seriously in a thread called "Johnny Depp, cool guy or just up himself?"

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
this thread has turned into a threes company episode.