bring someone back!

Tools    

i'm watching this biography show about SNL.....and it's history. i'm sitting here wishing i could bring phil hartman and chris farley back to life. they should not have died.

be it an SNL alumni or any celebrity or person.....who would you bring back?

wide open.

Otis Redding
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Genghis Khan

Just kidding.
It'd be either:

George Harrison
Anthony Quinn
or
Stanley Kubrick

Just so I could meet them once.
I may have never got to meet them, but now it's simply out of the question, and that makes me sad -- if that makes sense.

Geez. Celebrities? You sh*ttin' me? Mother Teresa, Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr. Singers and baseball players would come significantly further down my list.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Otis Redding
Damn straight!

Madeline Kahn (did I spell it right?)

Hilarious woman.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hey, choose whoever you want. I felt the need to express my, well, incredible distaste and possibly even disbelief over those choices. Carry on, however.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Yeah, I'd bring Jesus back. Or does that defeat the purpose of his dyin' for our sins and junk? Wait, that's what Easter's for, yeah?

There is nothing intolerant about having an objection to someone's point of view. It'd be intolerant if I were to wield my administrative powers in an oppressive way, however. Then your sarcasm would be well-placed.

William Wallace

I'm not going to argue with someone who's not really open to argument. Your game is to make it a joke. Sometimes, that's great. You're quite funny at times. Unfortunately, not all times are right for jokes.

Patrick Henry