Movies You Wish You Could Forget

Tools    

Ai and Muholland Drive, because they are the reason i go sleepless some nights. AI pissed me off, but the end was so weird and sad but happy that i hated it and wished i never saw it. If i didnt have that ending in my head i would be just fine. The reason MH isnt so bad is because when the DVD comes out, I WILL FIGURE IT OUT!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

kahiri - i didnt sleep the night of the cell either, but it doesnt bug me that i saw it because i absolutley love that movie. Its like the 6th sense bugged me a lot, but it was still great.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
The Cell was a visual masterpiece, but nothing more than that

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ai and Muholland Drive, because they are the reason i go sleepless some nights. AI pissed me off, but the end was so weird and sad but happy that i hated it and wished i never saw it. If i didnt have that ending in my head i would be just fine. The reason MH isnt so bad is because when the DVD comes out, I WILL FIGURE IT OUT!

Well, Muholland Drive comes out in a few weeks. Three I believe. I'll have to double check that one.

Have to agree. Visuals on this were very eerie and creepy, story wise and acting wise, it was a flip flop.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't want to forget any movies that I've seen. I agree with how Steve feels -- there are movies that I wish I had seen in a movie theatre first. If I could, I'd forget about them and go see it at the movies because seeing a great film at the movies is a wonderful experience. And, I'd have cooler ticket stubs to collect.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I wish I could've seen Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi in theaters.

I saw the rehashed versions, but those don't qualify.

Originally posted by Marcellus
I completley Agree.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
120 days of sodom

...and any extreme film which has desensitised me

Now With Moveable Parts
Fez! Did you hear me whistle?! Yes! We were just talking about you in the "New Here" Thread1

Where ya been? There's a few theories.

B&W
Chasing Amy

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
why chasing amy?

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
I wish that I hadn't seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, so that my opinion of Smith was still as high as it was in his prime.

I disagree with everyone talking about A.I, The Cell, and Mulholland Drive. As far as I'm concerned, none of you explained yourselves, & therefore are out of your element. Explanations must be given.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
I haven't seen Mulholland Drive ( it hasn't been released here yet)

I loved A.I. and am endlessy thankful that I saw it.

Although I didn't enjoy The Cell as much as I thought I would, I don't regret seeing it.

Originally posted by mecurdius
The reason MH isnt so bad is because when the DVD comes out, I WILL FIGURE IT OUT!
There's nothing to be figured out. There are endless explanations for what could have happened.

Sorry, just found this post.

Originally posted by mecurdius
kahiri - i didnt sleep the night of the cell either, but it doesnt bug me that i saw it because i absolutley love that movie. Its like the 6th sense bugged me a lot, but it was still great.
I can generally deal with movies that bug me. In fact, I usually like them. I like my movies to be emotionally manipulative...otherwise they're boring. I just didn't like this one. It's not entertaining to watch a child be beaten with an iron (among other things).

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I really wish I hadn't seen Black Hawk Down. It was so graphic and unrelentingly violent I couldn't bear to see it ever again, and I wish I never had. That and Grave of the Fireflies. that movie depressed and disturbed me for days. I spent almost a week mourning for a girl that never really existed. It's good, but excruciatingly sad.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Rock God
no! kevin smith bashing is bad!

now say you're sorry for those comments about chasing amy and jay and silent bob strike back.