An Odd But Serious Question

Tools    

In adult cartoons and some cartoons, how come every flippin' character is wearing briefs? It's kind of odd. Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons, you name it - I know this thread is funny but I mean why in the world is it all like this?

I dunno. I guess they don't like the feeling of being all open and free.

Does it turn you on to see them wearing briefs?

I dunno. I guess they don't like the feeling of being all open and free.

Does it turn you on to see them wearing briefs?
No. It was just a question I wanted to ask because I honestly don't get it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
They wear briefs because those characters' parents (probably their moms) made the choice for them at a young age and they were conditioned to wear them. Little boys rarely pick out their own underpants; pajamas, yes, underpants, no.

Underpants!

How did I miss this thread?

Tighty whiteys are just funnier than boxer shorts. Plus in animation it's harder to make boxers read as underwear instead of just shorts, whereas as soon as you see those tighty whiteys you know exactly what you're looking at.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
It's funnier, makes 'em look more childish.

Greets
Ivar

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club