The Moviegoer's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

I have not had the chance to visit Movie Forums in quite some time, because I have been working on my top 100 list which is now finished. One day, I worked for 25 hours straight and reviewed the list every morning to make sure it was right, just to make sure that sleepiness didn't make me put the wrong title of a film.

I have decided to use YouTube with every film I add, which was actually inspired by Sexy Celebrity's reviews, I liked the way they were all put out. So here is my top 100 list...

100. Bridge to Terabithia

This film is not like other Disney productions. Instead, it follows its own harmonic rhythm of friendship as the story, fantasy as a subplot, death, and mystery.

99. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Not only did this film become an instant classic, but it is extremely faithful to its material source and even holds fame as a movie, not as a series.

98. Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Madea is hilarious in her debut as the "not so average" woman. This film was very touching at parts, including the scenes with "payback" for what her husband did to her. One of the best comedy movies I have seen in years.

97. North Country
&feature=related

This movie was so moving. The trailer makes you think, 'eh well they are just calling her names' or 'why is she crying over that'? It's alot worse than that, it begins to get gruesome.

96. Superbad

Definitely a must-see - strong performances, a great cast, and the events in the film are just hilarious. Apatow shall live forever.

95. Hellboy

This movie is so different from other superhero movies, not because of its plot, but because of its humor, characters, and its 'anything can happen' formula.

100. Bridge to Terabithia
Sir, I salute you (and you'll see why if you click on my Top 10 drop-down tab).

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Your thread killed my computer
Yoda got it all fixed out. Of course that is if you're even talking about the thread being messed up.