Mix and Match

Tools    

Back with a bang!
My brother and I got to talking about actors who would be really out of place in certain movies. Here are some of the ones we came up with:

Steven Segal in a romantic comedy with Meg Ryan. Just imagine him cracking amusing jokes and smiling throughout a movie. I would pay BIG money to see this happen.

While we were talking about romantic comedies, we also agred that Anna Nicole Smith should defenitely be allowed to play the female lead in one. I mean, can you even imagine her as the cute, lovable, decent girl the male lead falls in love with. She should easily be able to replace, say, Sandra Bullock in While you were Sleeping. It would be priceless.

It would also be interesting to see Carrot Top keep a straigh face through a serious, gruesome, sad, dark war flick. Or why not have him play a mafia boss? I'm sure he could do Tony Montana ten times better than Pacino.

While my brother and I thought that all of these would be very interesting, the one we finally awarded as the winner was this: Have Hugh Grant replace Ed Norton in American History X. I have tried very hard, but I simply cannot get the image of Hugh instead of Edward in the "teeth-cracking scene" out of my head.

Can you think of some other good ones?

Whoopi Goldberg replacing Brad Pitt in Fight Club (Tylina Durden)

Robin Williams replacing Michael Douglas in Basic Instinct

Calista Flockhart as the blob in The Blob

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Russel Crowe as Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Adam Sandler in Black Hawk Down

Tom Hanks as Malcolm X

Sandra Bullock in Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Anthony Hopkins as Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigalow....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
Tom Hanks as Malcolm X

They would probably nominate Tom Hanks for that role too.

John Lithgow replacing Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge
Danny DeVito replacing Arnie in Terminator
Adam Sandler replacing Russell Crowe in Gladiator

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......