MOFO Survivor XI Money Game - Trapped in Space

Tools    

We're about to pass by the derelict ship that has been sending us strange transmissions. While they do not pose an immediate threat, everyone should remain on guard nonetheless. As a safety precaution, I recommend that all crew members perform a full equipment check.

Should've taken the blood test, kid.

"You twist the knife quite nicely for a substitute teacher."

We're about to pass by the derelict ship that has been sending us strange transmissions. While they do not pose an immediate threat, everyone should remain on guard nonetheless. As a safety precaution, I recommend that all crew members perform a full equipment check.

"Actually my dear constable, it is THEY who best ready theirs!"

Getting a little better every day (abdominal surgery aint no joke) and hopefully I will be available on a regular basis soon. Either way do not forget we are starting on the 29th and I am hoping to get to the comic strip challenge tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a few more players but if not its still a go. Thanks for all the help Cosmic, you have done a great job.

Special Announcement.

Our first immunity challenge will be taking place on Friday the 29th with an immediate tribal council to follow. I am looking at a tentative time of 9:00 pm cst. I can adjust a little earlier or later but would like to stay as close to this time as possible. Depending on how many players we have when the game starts will depend on if we will be having teams or not. Right now we would need a few more people to make teams doable.

We will be having a "LIVE" Space Jeopardy challenge.

The topics listed will be the topics used in the challenge so brush up on your trivia.

The rules of the game will be announced before we start but will be similar to the tv show. The person or team with the highest score will win immunity for the next tribal. I hope you can all make it but if you cannot do not fret we will have plenty of other immunity challenges in the future.

This is current player list I have, is it correct?

cat_sidhe - Loki/Barbarella
rauldc14 ~ Russell Casse
Hashtagbrownies ~ Arnold
CiCi ~ Melania-BOT
Joel
Rhys ~ Rhys Strife
Sexy Celebrity ~ Conehead/dracula
Yam12
TONGO ~ Dr. Doom
Donniedarko ~ Pizza the Hutt
Velvet

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Whilst we wait for the main game to start, why not treat yourself to an all new Melania product, launching today. Presenting:

People often stop me and say "Melania, you changed my life." And I turn to them and say "okay." They want to know what's behind the woman and her success, and this is the answer Robert Mueller you've all been looking for.

Treason. Pardon Yourself.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Comic Strip Challenge Results.

Here are the entries:

Dr.Doom

Arnie's

Russell Casse

Lokirella

A few I did for fun:

Thank you to all that participated. If any of you were still planning on entering the challenge you still have until 5:00 pm CST.

However currently the winning submission is from Russell Casse for having one of the best lines in all of the entries:

So there you go, unless I get another entry that I think is better you are the winner - congrats on your tentative win Russell Casse. The shapeshifting weapon just may be yours to wield.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	greasy.fw.png
Views:	152
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	45586  

Wasn't that from my comic though?
Yes it was you are right, sorry about that. The winner is Rauld's overall but I thought you had the best line. But since I am a fair host once Rauld has used the gun it will go to you after the 48 hours has expired and then you can use it once for 48 hours. Congrats to both of you.

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
Congrats to the winners. The shapeshifting gun allows the user to target a player and then fire the weapon at them. That player will then assume whatever identity you decide for 48 hours. That player should, as soon as able, change their avatar to that identity and also assume their personality. This is for fun and has no real power as it cannot change a players mind but come on who would not want to change Cat_sidhe into say an Amazon Woman from the Moon?

or CiCi into Maxine Waters

or maybe turn Pizza the Hutt into a Pizza WITH pineapples on it!!!!!

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
I decided to post an entry, I think it is superior and I want to cut off a head.

Next clue to the hidden idol.

This will be the last clue to the idol's current location. If it is not found then it will disappear and reappear in a different spot and the clues will start over. The clue is:

Included in one of the first posts in this thread is a hidden link that leads to the idol. This will be the last clue to its current location - period. !!!

Good luck.

Included in one of the first posts in this thread is a hidden link that leads to the idol. This will be the last clue to its current location - period. !!!
I'm not sure this really counts as a "clue" considering it's just a dead give-away.