MoFo Fantasy Football 2011 Trading Block

Tools    

Lets begin

Fiscal/Team Zissou Ill give you MJD & Jahvid Best for Ray Rice. Offer is sent.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Flash...paging Flash.

Dexter you took a big chance hoping Flash would be interested. What positions are you looking for? Im assuming WR.

Fiscal/Team Zissou Ill give you MJD & Jahvid Best for Ray Rice. Offer is sent.

This offer is being made to Yoda too for Adrian Peterson. First one that says yes wins!

I'm really confused.
You have Peyton and I assume need WRs. I was asking.

Aside from that I want Rice or AP and will give up MJD/Best for either.

no i mean i started a trade thread this mornen..there was a merge obviously.

thats some heavy action you be tossen around early rob.

Curse me for not grabben Freeman and every other Bucaneer of note available.

I'm thinking about it man, ray rice is one of the few highlights of my auto draft. Its a nice offer, Ill be thinking about it while traveling home from SoCal.

Unless something Carazzy comes in for either Vick or Manning, i won't be deciding what to do until Peytons Condition becomes a bit clearer.

I'll probably put Vick on the block though is my thinken.

Unless something Carazzy comes in for either Vick or Manning, i won't be deciding what to do until Peytons Condition becomes a bit clearer.

I'll probably put Vick on the block though is my thinken.
That would be smart. Vick is hot, and probably the hottest QB in fantasy sports....now. Best to move something big with him as his stock can only go down. Peyton Manning will still be a top 5 QB this year.

Ok petey (beantown champs)

floating this proposal.. Vick + LT + Donald Driver

for

Kolb, Forte and Mario Manningham.

offer sent.

Also have one out to Tongs regarding Vick.

Josh Freeman + MJD

for

Vick and RB Jerome Harrison (Bests handcuff as well as the goal-line back for the Lions)

Manning will be fine barring a "new" incident - even if he misses a start or two. My guess is he will officially start and take a decent amount of snaps and then sit it out. Who knows I guess? Anyway I am always open to getting P. Manning on a trade, but not if it does not benefit me - or at least make me feel like I have broken even. What did you have in mind Dext? Was Peyton even part of my "page"

Also have one out to Tongs regarding Vick.

Josh Freeman + MJD

for

Vick and RB Jerome Harrison (Bests handcuff as well as the goal-line back for the Lions)
Piss on Vick. I aint trading away Freeman!

The answers no.

Hey Tongo, I am going to have to say no to the MJD/Best offer. I don't have much desire for Best on my team, I feel like he isn't very durable and probably the weakest part of Detroits offense assuming Stafford stays healthy. A lot of people disagree with my assesment of the guy, but it is just how I feel.

Ray Rice is going to have a monster season and I want to let him do some work for Team Zissou this year

Jerome Harrison? wow maybe fantasy football trades we can say the offer got "Dexxed"
Jerome Harrison will score no less than 8 TD's for the Detroit Lions this season. Plenty more if Best misses time.