Netherworld

Tools    

Hi everyone, i just logged into this forum to let people in the LA and NY area's about a film that was shot in australia, a short film that is taking the scene in Australia by storm. It is a non stop action packed 15 minute short film set to launch onto the american Big screen as a part of the NY international independent film festival.

If you are interested in finding out more about this film, please visit the web site at
www.netherworldmovie.com

if you want to get to see the movie, it is playing on the 24th of september in LA and plays a month later in NY. I saw this film and was blown away at the amount of action and intricacy of the film with a time limit of only 15 minutes. I suggest everyone who can get along to the screening to invest $10 of their money and 20 minutes of their time to check out this awesome film.

yours in film

an63lu5

the look of slipknot, mortal kombat, and black mask all rolled into one grungy, dirty, and bloody strip of film that covers only 15-20 minutes?

i'm in

Originally Posted by an63lu5
If you are interested in finding out more about this film, please visit the web site at
www.netherworldmovie.com

an63lu5
I don't have Flash 6 installed on my PC to view that page. The movie title sounds...well, umm... exotic, though.

AA
------------------------------*--------------------------
http://www.publishedauthors.net/aa_spaceagent/
The ultimate dream adventure awaiting humanity...
------------------------------*--------------------------