Top 5 Most Beautiful Men

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
my supreme choices are...actors only please.
1.Mel Gibson
2.Brad Pitt
3.Nicholas Cage
4.Paul Newman(girls,have you seen his old movies?)
5.Vince Vaughn (swingers,need I say more?)

I'm secure enough in my masculinity to make such a list...

1. Cary Grant
2. Paul Newman
3. William Holden
4. Jeff Bridges
5. Robert Redford
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Nice list...Jeff Bridges though...I don't think so.Too gruff and dopey.The rest are nice though!

I cant beleive no one heres mentioned Jude Law! And I think a beautiful man is diffrent from a handsome man.

BEAUTIFUL MEN
1. Jude Law
2.Laurence Olivier (I saw him in Pride & Prejudice & Wuthring Heights, really old movies --but he looked amazing!)
3. Cary Grant
4. Jeremy Northam
5. John Lone (well when he was younger)

HANDSOME MEN

1.Roberto Benini (NOT!hahaha!) Russell Crowe
2. Sean Connery
3. Antonio Banderas
4. Chow yun Fat

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'd say
5. Matt Damon
4. Vin Diesel
3. Antonio Banderas
2. Sean Connery
1. Peter Hall

Peter Hall? Whos he? La la la la la.

I'll give you one guess as to who Peter Hall is, PLite. Anyway, I don't get this Jude Law worship. Sure, he looks like a handsome fellow, but he's not an Adonis, people. I guess women still melt over the accent...non English women, that is.

So who do you think is Adonis TWT? Besides Peter that is,

On Jude Law, MAN, all the girls here are crazy about him! My friend Lissie (but not my gf, sad) says he has like this cruel thing about him thats very attractive, like in Talented Mr Ripley. Thats why I practice my sneer evryday.
I think girls like guys to sneer a little. Pigsnie has a real good sneer like he smells dead fish.

Now With Moveable Parts
yeah...Jude Law is very attractive...must have overlooked him.Wanna know what I find interesting,gentelmen?Where are all the teenage boys nominated for Most Beautiful Men?I find this double standard very interesting indeed...you all razz me for saying your picks for beautiful Women are merely girls and yet all your picks in the opposite catagory are well over age...hmmmmmm....very interesting.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Male Teen celebs have nothing on female teens. Male Teens are so immature looking, at least female teens look mature.

Plite! I was just gonna say you remind me of that guy in Mr Ripley!

In no order:

Aries, the guy on Xena
Robert Redford at any age
Ben Stiller
Heath Ledger, there's a teen for ya
Elvis, pretty boy
Pierce Brosnan

Sadesdrk, I chose Sophia Loren for the Woman's list because of several reasons that someone like Britney Spears couldn't have been chosen: Personality, distinctivness, pulsating sexuality. I'm a firm believer that beauty transcends age, where as many men seek beauty of an obvious kind, many of us seek beauty that is unusual and enchanting. Having seen Sophia on British television last year, I can say she is still as beautiful as she ever was. As for men, maybe there's something more comfortable about admiring the beauty of a man who is much older than us, rather than someone who could be a peer. Here's quote remarked about Harrison ford, "Men want to be him, Women want to be with him", When men think of what makes another man beautiful, they often choose for different reasons than women.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
yeah...Jude Law is very attractive...must have overlooked him.Wanna know what I find interesting,gentelmen?Where are all the teenage boys nominated for Most Beautiful Men?I find this double standard very interesting indeed...you all razz me for saying your picks for beautiful Women are merely girls and yet all your picks in the opposite catagory are well over age...hmmmmmm....very interesting.
Well, I think it's a bit different for me...I am fairly young, so naturally a lot of young women would be on my list. On the flip side, I admire older men more, because that's what I'm going to grow up to be. I imagine I'll appreciate older women even more than I do now once I'm a bit older myself. Don't forget that my original list had several older women, though, like Kelly Preston.

And, of course, I think we all realize men prefer a younger woman, while plenty of women seem to prefer an older man. Maybe they want someone mature...don't know, can't say.

Rock God
i always think it's kinda gross how way older guys go for teenage girls, though. i think teenage girls are sorta hot, but what's a turn-on for me is a little maturity. slightly older than me (mid 20s) is always the most attractive age group. just a thought.

It is kind of gross, but a fair amount of the posters here are teenage boys/men anyway, so that's not really weird. And, of course, let's not forget that older men used to marry younger women all the time in the past...partially because a woman needed to be young and healthy to have children, seeing as how it was a much more dangerous thing back then. A woman's lifespan was shorterned considerably.

Quite frankly, I think our bodies are obviously engineered to get married and raise a family around 16 or so, as opposed to 18-21. The age standards we tend to go by today, I think, go against the way we're naturally built.

Rock God
huh? no 16 year old can raise a family. i couldn't do my own laundry when i was 16. i stand by my statement that a little maturity is the most attractive quality, and girls in their mid-20s are naturally beautiful and grown-up as opposed to high school girls which are really just children.

That's a fault with parenting today -- believe me, a 16 year old, if raised properly, can most definitely raise a family. They used to do so all the time! They used to provide for their families, work regularly, and fight in wars. Most 16 year olds are nearly grown, and, physically, are ready to have children and provide for them.

However, today's kids are a bad example...they're raised with the mindset that you shouldn't be ready by 16, so, of course, they're not!

GOOD Evenin, this is Anti PLite & this is my 666 post! I am turned into Satan so now, i have become very wise & can do my own laundry, hahaha!

How to do your laundry when you are only 15.

First collect all your dirties from under the bed & behind the TV. Sort coloureds & whites separately or your underwear might turn pink or a sort of greenish yellow. Then go to the laundry room & turn on the washin machine. Put in detergent, then watch the froth for like 2 minutes. Its really fascinatin! Then throw in your coloureds & play computer games for an hour or so. Afterwards put coloureds in dryer but you have to take your socks out first becuz socks disapper in the 5th dimension. Dry socks on the statue of the cupid in the garden. Repeat with whites.

Now With Moveable Parts
I didn't actially mean that because you all mostly chose young girls and older men,that something was wrong...I just thought it was an interesting observation;and I'm not merely speculatin'either.Look at any women's magazine and you'll find that our society equates beauty with youth.However,my standards of beauty are not just what someone looks like,but personality too,and Brittany Spears is about as interesting as a wet blanket,Christina Aguilara I find to be a little creepy...when she does interviews,she practically turns into a baby i.e."oooh,i like to sing,it is fun."Whatever,I'm not knocking anyone...I'm just making observations.some of you have ligit choices,and that's very cool.