The "uncomfortable situation" tab

Tools    

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I love all your tabs - they're great - and I'm not sure how this will go down - but it will help get to know you, and help you think about different situations you may encounter.

here's an example of one of those uncomfortable situations where you stand there thinking "errr" or "uhm what do I do/say here then?"

There's another bloke in my workplace, to put it simply we don't get along and we don't see each other that often so it's ok. But every now and again you get into the same lift going to the same place and it just seems to be taking an incredibly long time to go down 4 floors and you can feel that tension just mounting in the air where you don't know where to look, you don't know which way to stand, and you certainly can't just be polite (there's a history to it) trivial example I know but this is the kind of situations I had in mind.

I was trying to describe this situation (normally I tend to describe this guy as the person I'd most like to ram forks into his eyeballs but I'll leave that out here) to a fellow workmate and his comparison was ending up in a lift with someone he really likes but has no idea how to approach - do you look at them and smile, do you ignore them, are you overly polite etc.

(did I explain that well?)

My aim was just to see if you ever come across that feeling just post your experience here (although it might seem trivial don't think just do as the fez tells you! )

Now With Moveable Parts
It makes sense to me! Hmmmm...I know I've been in an uncomfortable position more than once...*thinking*