The Usual Suspects

Tools    

This is a game I came up with this morning.
Someone posts a crime, and then everyone else posts the five MoFo members who they would call in as the usual suspects for such a crime, and why. I'll start the ball rolling.

crime:
SHOPLIFTING ON RODEO DRIVE

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You know, this is hard considering that you could have someone pissed at you for putting their name in...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Lol.

I have only one definite for the above.
Sades.

You were so thinking it....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I have only one definite for the above.
Sades.

You were so thinking it....
Sadly enough, YES...I was thinking it.

Rodeo Drive, you know Winona Ryder was arrested for shoplifting. I think it was at Saks Fifth Avenue though, but still the comparison to the two is uncanny.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I have to admit, I did think of Sades shoplifting. Some nice clothes or something. Poor Sades, she's gonna feel awful when she sees this thread.

Okay.
We'll start with something less criminal.

crime:
GETTING CAUGHT WITH DRUGS

I was going to say HH too.
Me? Why, T, I am shocked and appalled.

May I ask, why?

Simple: you seem crazy enough to try virtually anything once. And rare is the person (at least where I come from) who gets through their teen years and college without taking at least a puff or two. You drink a lot, so, didn't seem like much of a stretch to get caught with a "the pot."

Yes, I do drink a lot, but oddly enough, as crazy as it seems, never touched dope.

Anyone else want to choose the next crime?
HH was always going to be the suspect for that one.

this thread won't go far unless we come up with some creative "crimes"......i'm sure Toose and thmilin and sades will come up with some doozies - that is if sades forgives you guys for pegging her as a daring thief.

how about - sneaking onto a ranch/farm and freeing all the baby cows crated up as future veal steaks?

me, T?, Holden?, sades, thmilin?, Toose?, spud? you all game? get back to me on this one.

crime or occcurence #2 - becoming a reluctant mesiah? - not in the religious manner, but say developing a large following of ambitious minions? i'll let somebody else name the suspects.......

Me? Minions? Hmmm, well, I do run this site, don't I? And I DO control each and every one of you...so yeah, I'd say that fits.

I'll just save y'all some time on another crime, though:

ANY COMPUTER CRIME: T.

Sades would SO free those little cows. I wouldn't, though. I'm not the type, really. I probably would jaywalk, though. Oddly enough, I find I'm either very careful about that kind of thing, or very reckless, depending on the situation. It's usually one of the two extremes.

crime:

The leader organizes a team of least 4 recriuts, one who is a kung fu master, one who is a bomb expert, and so on. This "leader" comes up with a plan. The plan? Its to steal two pricless pieces of art from a museum by having two of the people pose as guards who work there, then another one of them will hack into to the system so that the other 2 have only 5 minites to get in and out of the building before the cameras come back on and they get caught.
WHO COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH SUCH A PERFECT CRIME???????
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

The "Gaurds":
Definatly not Patti and Sadie. They'd be talking non-stop, it'd be bloody ridiculous. I'd be putting Spudly and Toose out the front.

Bomb Expert:
For some reason, pyromaniac he is, I'd be getting Henry Hill.

Hacker:
Uh. T, maybe.

Julia Roberts:
Sadie, because she's like her in every single way.