NFL Post Season: Betting and Wagers thread

Tools    

Not sure how much interest there would be, but for those like me who don't have a bookie I thought it'd be interesting to have a betting threat for the post season. If it's succesful I wouldn't mind running these through regular seasons.

Bet some money, charity donation, Bluray delivered, humiliating acts, whatever. I can't see much going wrong as long as everyones a man of there word. Probably not smart too make bets with brand new members, but other than that we have a nice community here.

I will be updating this page with the ESPN spreads daily.

HomeTeam: New England
Spread: NE-15.5
Over/under: 45

HomeTeam: Kansas City
Spread: KC-1
Over/under:44

HomeTeam: Atlanta
Spread: Atl-4.5
Over/under: 51

HomeTeam: Dallas
Spread: Dallas-5
Over/under:53

I'll be more uniform pictures later today

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I have been losing most my bets, all teams covered the spread over wild card and I tend to bet under dog.

You dont hear these two words often, poor Raiders! Carr going out right before the playoffs, what a awful end to a great NFL story this year.

As for the Texans, I think the Patriots are going to do things to them.

I got Patriots by 14, but I wouldn't under estimate Houston D. But no way Brock can keep up with Brady

I got Patriots by 14, but I wouldn't under estimate Houston D. But no way Brock can keep up with Brady

Yeah the Texans D is great, but Belichek will exhaust them. By after halftime or near 3rd qtr theyll be huffin and puffin.

Patriots offensive line will have to step up because you can assume theres a bounty on Brady. Scary, repugnant, yet probably true.

Houston has to believe they can win, and to do that they have to believe in each other. They already lost 27-0 to a 3rd string rookie QB, in better weather, with JJ Watt, and before they lost their faith in their own QB. On the surface, it's hard to envision a scenario that keeps them in the game.

Patriots
Steelers
Seahawks
Cowboys
All right you picked the same as me, so lets do a total point tiebreaker for the Texans/Patriots game.

I say total points scored in that game..... 35

All right you picked the same as me, so lets do a total point tiebreaker for the Texans/Patriots game.

I say total points scored in that game..... 35
I'll go 41

Betting wise with these spreads I would probably take all the favorites except for the Falcons

This definitely was the worst "pick em" season Ive ever had. Ever.

All those football pools and championship pools seem a distant memory after this years display.