Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Pop Culture/Comic Convention in the city I live in.
Aw man that's cool! I'm hoping to meet most of the cast somehow down the line someway

Aw man that's cool! I'm hoping to meet most of the cast somehow down the line someway
I have met some pretty cool people of the past 20 years going to the one in the city I live in and at the one in Chicago...

I have met some pretty cool people of the past 20 years going to the one in the city I live in and at the one in Chicago...
I try to go to the comic con in Columbus every year and meet some cool people there but I'll def have to check out the pop culture conventions cause that seems like the only chance I will get to see them!

Gonna give bird man a shot! Heard a lot of good things about it so going to give it a whirl

I decided .. Im going to watch and rewatch the films that I have for Criterion Collection... I have been wanting to see this for a while so Im going to give it a try tonight

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I've hardly watched any films over the last 2-3 weeks but think I actually feel like giving something a try tonight.

I'm feeling in the mood for something cool and trashy, and not too taxing on the mind. At the moment I'm thinking perhaps The Fallen with Denzel Washington