AvP out in november!

Tools    

I found a site that is promoting the DVD release. I was hoping that they would have some info on a director's cut, but no mention so far. The site is going to be giving away copies of the DVD. It's one of those bring your friends to the site deals, with links to an area for pre-ordering the DVD and other merchandise. It's free though, and there is supposed to be other news sent out. Check it out if interested.

http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo5ODI6NDE5NDAx

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Well, my AvP dvd dropped thru the letterbox yesterday. its the Region3 2 disc version, widescreen, 5.1 & DTS.

Disc 1:
Theatrical Version ( 100mins)
Extended Version (102mins).
2 different audio commentaries to choose from.
Inside look.

Disc 2:
PRE PRODUCTION:

Conception
ADI workshop
Storyboard gallery
Concept art gallery.

PRODUCTION:

The making of AvP
Trouble at the mouth of the tunnel
Facehuggers & eggs
Minature whaling station

POST PRODUCTION:

Visual efect breakdown
Deleted scenes (about 8 in total)

LICENSING THE FRANCHISE:

The comic books ( dark horse doc / interveiw)
Monsters in minature ( mcfarlane doc / interveiw)

MARKETING:

HBO special
Teaser
Trailer

Jewel case comes in a smooth cardboard outer sleeve. Both contain the same artwork...... the white cinema poster with Alien in top left and Pred in bottom right.
Disc 1 is silver with a slightly embossed facehugger on the front. Disc 2 is the same except that its a flying facehugger thats been shot as there's blood everywhere. Both discs have Alien VS Predator in whithe lettering on the top.
In disc menu's are utter pants ( only had disc 2 on so far).... obviously couldn't be bothered with razzing them up a bit. No easter eggs found as yet.

All in all 4/5. I love the film and was well pleased with £11.99 inc. delivery from cdwow.co.uk, but they peeps should have jazzed them menu's up.

Apologies for the crap pics...... used me old phone.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image(01).jpg
Views:	106
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	4358   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image(02).jpg
Views:	102
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	4359   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image(05).jpg
Views:	92