Better movie?
37.21%
16 votes
X-Men
62.79%
27 votes
Spider-Man
43 votes. You may not vote on this poll

id have to say that spiderman is better.

Now With Moveable Parts
Why would Spider-Man be a better movie? Any reasons?

well i prefered it to X-men
though i did like x-men. dont get me wrong...... just personal preference i guess..... lol

Now With Moveable Parts
I just like to hear reasons, that's all. I mean, it's one thing to say you liked it or didn't like it; it's another thing, and a much BETTER thing--to tell us why.

I really love both of them, but I had to go with X-Men. It was really hard to decide, but then I heard a voice in my head...

I was sitting at my desk, staring at the screen of my laptop, when I heard a small voice. I couldn't make it out at first, but it got clearer. "Use the force, Grace", the voice said. "What was that?" I thought. And then an avater apeared before me, and under the username, it said "What would Yoda do?". And then it hit me. Yoda was a big fan of mutants (Especially the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), so he said to me "The movie with Magneto should you pick." And that is the story of how I was locken in an Insane Asilum...

Anywho, did anyone know that Ean Mckellan (AKA Gandalf) was...well......let me put it this way, he's out of the closet...

Here I am/There I go
Spiderman was a much better film. It was a lot more faithful to the comics, had much more action, and more good actors.

thats just the thing movie buff, i love comics, but sometimes i think that quality shouldnt be sacrificed just to make it more like the comics, you know? Like for example, i like what they are doing with daredevil, they are making a movie, not a comic book movie.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I am not into the X-men type of stuff, so i am going to have to go with Spiderman. I mean, the movie was great in my opinion!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I liked spiderman better. It was (yes, this is a crazy thing to say) more real. The people took themselves seriously but not so terribly seriously, if you know what I mean. It;s all very well to save the world and all that, but it would have to be a day-to-day effort, wouldn't it? And this had a kind of day-to-day feel.

Hmm. I don't think I'm getting through to myself either.

Anyway, I thought Toby Maguire was so cute jumping from building to building.

Love,
Jozie

A novel adaptation.
I'm going with X-men on this one. I just thought Spiderman was stupid, espescially how they took everything about becoming spiderman out of Peter Parkers hands. Yeah, he was bitten by a radioctive spider, so it does have a sense of "this could happen to you". But originally, Peter made his web slingers, which indicated that becoming a super hero took some hard work on his part. They cant have that, now can they? And as far as the Kirsten Dunst angle goes, Natalie Portman, man. She's a Harvard Law student, and a Super-freaky-hotty-star-wars-superhero.

So, as much as I like Sam Raimi, for his work with Bruce "Jesus" Campbell, I'm going X-men

21st century digital boy
Spider-Man, because it was just funnier, faster, and had a better script. There are spots in X-Men where the scripting is just horrid. Best bad line from X-Men: "Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else.." I cringe everytime that line comes up...

Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring

Almost everyone here thinks that LOTR:FORT is superior, but were taling about the films at hand. Choose the one you prefer, and vote on it in in the poll above. Good Luck!

A novel adaptation.
Such sweetness in the face of adversity.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Gracie
Almost everyone here thinks that LOTR:FORT is superior
Spider-Man was far superior to LOTR in every way possible!! I am, of course, in the minority here, but it really was much more entertaining.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
Normally, I'd agree with you simply to get in arguments with people, but seriously, I'm a big Raimi fan, and IMNSHO SpiderMan sucked it.
Sucked it long, and sucked it hard.

The scenes were great, large parts of the movie were great, but it just didn't come together well.

Originally posted by Monkeypunch

Spider-Man was far superior to LOTR in every way possible!! I am, of course, in the minority here, but it really was much more entertaining.
I have to disagree with you, although I LOOOOVE Spiderman, the biggest fan LOTR's is far superior in plot, acting, theme, genre. The only thing that contends is the action scenes. Im sorry Monkey your ON YOUR OWN!!! Im standing with Gracie on this one. Although i wouldnt have gone so far as to say it sucked it long and sucked it hard because i still love the movie just loved LOTR's more.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
oh, I know I'm on my own on this one. Everyone I know is LOTR happy, and I thought it was overlong, dull in spots, and repetetive. weirdly, I will probably end up seeing the second one, because it looks faster paced, more fun, and I really want to see what Gollum looks like in this version....

LOTR's is basically what i love, fantasy, magic, adventure, i wish the world really was like LOTR's, inside im still a little kid longing for adventure i will be seeing the whole trilogy