The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Semper Fooey
When you post your picture unless you look like a Greek God you have to expect to be goofed on. You don't see me doing it.

When you post your picture unless you look like a Greek God you have to expect to be goofed on. You don't see me doing it.
Phewwwwwwwwww, glad my Greekness is prudently prominent.

Had a go at a kind of minimalist effort at a recent film I've seen, quite pleased with it, if you've seen the film you'll get it:

Edit: Just realised this is the personal pictures thread and not the art gallery where I normally post my film poster stuff, ah well

I am a Greek God. My name is even Greek.

A cute finger boy
What's a finger boy?

My Mother and the most beautiful baby around..... seriously, people thought I was a girl! lol!
Some of us still do.

You missed your calling Sir! I kid of course..lol!

Short for Powderfinger
Cheers Nebbit, I was confused and as for Will.15, well, I can't repeat what he said about you...lol!

My Pop and his wife, Nan and her Man, 2 Uncles, Father, Mother, sister and me
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Family 001.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	9466  

My Pop and his wife, Nan and her Man, 2 Uncles, Father, Mother, sister and me
The guy standing in the white V neck shirt is hot.

The guy standing in the white V neck shirt is hot.
lol! He has never been married, though he has slept with half the women in Newcastle...married or not...no crap. About 30 years ago he slept with a Policers Wife and the cop threatened tom kill him..no crap..

Mate, I'm saddened as your sister is Married...Damn!