Chris=TWT=yoda?

Yes.

Why am I still a member?
I'm Yoda's brother.

Mini Yoda.
Brother Yoda Brother.
Kin of Yoda.

Movie Vault Extraordinaire
Have you ever been to MV, and if so, what do you think of it?

No. I have no reason to bother myself with other boards. Afterall, I am Chris' brother. I can't be unloyal to blood.

Tyler, please: this site is not here so that you can ask people what they think of your site. And please, lay off Silver. He has NOT been close to being banned, and he's not related to me. He is also most certaintly not someone to "watch out for."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Movie Vault Extraordinaire
That's funny - I don't recall saying anything, nor alluding to anything negative regarding Silver.

When I said "lay off," I basically meant don't take anything he says seriously. He's just messing with you and is, I think, trying to get as many replies out of you as possible, for no apparent reason.

Hes a god, you all know it. Him and Vanilla coke, thats all you ever need in life
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by movievault
Have you ever been to MV, and if so, what do you think of it?
Oh NO!!

He has NOT been close to being banned, and he's not related to me.
That hurts, brother.

He's just messing with you and is, I think, trying to get as many replies out of you as possible, for no apparent reason.
Not trying to get replies, brother. Just to be silly.