it has nothing to to with movies, but sure with relationship

Tools    

boys, girls, love, lust......it's a ride, ain't it? i'm in a content solo phase...out of sight out of mind....at least for now. but with the spring comes all that color and energy and bodies venture outside...construction sites hit full swing ....oh boy.....i had better enjoy this contentment while it lasts cuz hormones will be kickin in just as they will with all the animals........mating season!

I know it was half-meant as a joke, but I think you're right. I think the spring kicks things into overdrive. Either that, or it's just me. I have little doubt that we're built that way. We're all gonna wanna get twitterpated.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
We're all gonna wanna get twitterpated.
I always get confused...is twitterpated from Bambi? Doesn't the owl warn Bambi about falling in love? Or was it that scene with the squirrels in the Sword and the Stone? I forget...I'm pretty sure it's Bambi.
Which female cartoon animal did you think was the cutest, in Bambi?
The skunk girl?
The deer girl?
Or the rabbit girl?

I'm going with the rabbit.

The girl rabbit was pretty hot...for an animated rabbit, of course. And yeah, "twitterpated" is from Bambi, and it does indeed come from Senor Owl. It's one of my favorite words. I use it whenever the opportunity arises.

"And before ya' know it...you're walkin' on air..."

Now With Moveable Parts
Do you know what scene I was talking about in the Sword and the Stone, though? I think it was when the wizard guy was telling the kid about love...?? It's been a long time since I've seen that one...

It rings a bell, and I've seen that movie a dozen times...but I'm not remembering it specifically, no. The parts with the fish and such, and the animal duel stick with me more. Wouldn't surprise me if they used the same word. It's a great word...people ought to use it more often. It makes me smile when I hear it.

The girl rabbit was pretty hot...
Oh, lord.

Meanwhile, Chris. You have a signature that says "And now we move on to the killing house. Don't let the name bother you, it's not really a house..."

You're wrong and wrong. We're moving onto the killing floor and you shouldn't let the name bother you because it's not really a floor. More of a steel grating.

Don't toy with a Simpsonic MoFo.

I know...I had the killing floor quote on there before. I changed it to fit my liking better. So there. And what of the rabbit comment? It's true. You're just in denial.

So I'm not allowed to have a thing for fish sticks, but it's perfectly okay for you to have a thing for rabbits and small animals?!

Hypocritical Admin!! Abuse of power!!

chris...i was laughing....but i wasn't joking. not at all.

Now With Moveable Parts
Speaking of sexy cartoons!
(and this is totally on topic, "noting to do with movies but about relationships"...see?)
I have a crush on Moses from Prince of Egypt.

Also, Prince Eric, from the Little Mermaid.

and! What about Jessica Rabbit, fellas? Hence, my sig;she's got it goin' on...drawn or likewise!

Moses' pretty good looking, and Eric's not bad. And yeah, Jessica Rabbit's very attractive for a cartoon character.

"You have no idea how hard it is being a man...looking at a woman, looking the way you do."

And, of course, one of my all-time favorite lines:

"Dabblin' in water colors, Eddie?"

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Ah, the Sword in the Stone. I love that movie, if not for the sheer joy of an owl named Archimedes.

but there was also this really cool scene where Merlin gets tangled up in something ... or he gets blown up ... something like that ... and the end result is his hair and beard literally exploded out to kingdom come, i nearly DIED laughing ... gets me every time. that and the hot feel-up the boys get from the lady chipmunks.

If I met Ariel from The Little Mermaid when she had legs and she was walking down the street I'd dabble in water colours.

For sure. 100%

Rock God
lol.... this thread got just a tiny bit off-topic.