schmooziefruity nah-nah's

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I am so friggin' bored. You have NO idea. I'm going to post a recipe for a Mai Tai. Maybe you can slosh one up tonight!

1 ounce light rum
1 ounce anejo rum
1 ounce Cointreaue
1/2 ounce lime juice
2 tsp. orgeat syrup
1 tsp grenedine (that syrupy stuff the cherries are floating in, basically)
Shake Well. Serve in an Old Fasioned glass with the crushed ice.
Garnish with an Orchid or a paper parisol.

Bottoms up!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
oh my i've been skull ****ed too... been trying to give up ciggies, apparantly in aid of my quality of life... it's hard sitting around doing nothing without having something to suck on, how do you non-smokers survive?

been sucking on those tampon like plastic inhalers... feel like a right nonce

oh and try tia maria + 2 shots aftershock + bailys + countreu in one glass, then stand up and move round

well.....i don't usually drink......but tonight my sis is visiting with a friend and they brought enough booze and snacks to feed the block for a week. i've had a humongo strawberry margrita, and two very spicy bloody mary's.
......me lips are on fire.
i'm a bit tipsy......n-o-t ---- u-s-e-d---- t-o----t-h-i-s................tee hee

sades......you up to calling tonight? mai tai in hand? i'll be here if you choose to sistah.

holden, what are you doing tonight? (just teasin')

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti

holden, what are you doing tonight? (just teasin')
Never give up, Patti.

Another scrumptious boozie-gut-bomb:

Butterball Shot:

(these are a family fav. We do them around the holidays for fun)

shot glass

Butterschnopps

Bailey's Irish Creme

directions:
Pour the schnopps about an inch away from the top of the glass.
Float the Irish Creme all the way to the top.
Bottoms up!
Mmmmmmm...warm. Rub your tummy.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
for a moment i read that totally wrong: Butterball Snot. Don't ask me why.

i meant to say i love the name of this thread though i was uncertain, at 1 am or later last night, of what the heck that had to do with the thread content. but i take it you were drunk, so that explains it all. you babbling lush, you're a danger to these boards.

um, i'm not much for drinking so ... i have no real recipes to contribute. i would say a white russian is my fav drink. and ... um, amarettos of varying types. and a blue hawaiian. i don't know what goes in that one. it looks like industrial cleaner, but tastes fufu good!

I got pre-Oscar night drunk last night off of three bottles of this nasty champagne that my mom gave my friends and I. Working with a hangover sucks. I don't plan on drinking tonight, because I have a date. Ciggies are still in full operation though, because I bought in bulk on friday night. Yowza.

boy, i'm craving some butterball snot..........uhmmm, i , uh, mean, uhmmm.......

My my Sadie, what complex drunks you put on

I'm a simple man... a nice six pack or a bottle of black jack and a comfy chair is all I need. But hey, if you're up for mixing them up I'll sure drink them.