I got the blues

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toose
Somebody tell me something to cheer me up. I have a case of the blues. I'm counting on you MoFo's to pull me out of my funk.
I fix.

Well, in case Sadie the Lady doesn't have to power, in case she's lost the magic touch which I so severly doubt it's not funny, I will have a go.

Why I Likes Toose
By The Silver Bullet

Toose somehow manages to put a smile on people's faces when there is no reason why the should.
Toose has a way of speaking, or typing, that somehow induces calm and control among others.

Reading Toosian posts lead to uncontrollable fits of smiling, laughter and heartwarmth.
Reading Toosian posts can be the highlight of our day.

Toose has a thing that no one else has, but it can't named.
Toose has a smilie that no one can just use, it must be paid for.

MoFo isn't MoFo without Toose.
The World isn't the World without Toose.

Thanks for being Toose, Matt.

From
Matt

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I have a belly button.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh no...not your belly button rant again!

It's okay...I cheered him up. Sades prevailed!

you know, we were all kinda ridin' the same wave this week....look at the highlihgt and lowlight thread!! we all felt great on the same days...then all kinda fell into a funk.

....i was pretty low yesterday......it's better today.
i'll do my part to send you positive vibes and energy toose! i dig you and wish you posted more.

hang in there......ride it babeeeeeeeee. tomorrow will be better!

i think there are different ways of cheering up toose, sades

B&W
What's Toose got to say about all this? Has he been cheered up yet?

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I fix.>>> It's okay...I cheered him up. Sades prevailed!
Sadie, beyond all shadow of doubt you do indeed rule. You are the "Sadiest" and I thank God for you everyday... wear the with pride, you own it.

Originally posted by SB
MoFo isn't MoFo without Toose.
The World isn't the World without Toose.
SB you know you have the same effect on me. The time you took to wax and wane eloquent on your pal, zeBull, is deeply appreciated... beyond the posts sir you are often the highlight of my day.

Originally posted by SpudPatata
I have a belly button
This should go in "Things you want to do before you die" Spud, one day I will look you square in the eye and pinch your cheeks.

Originally posted by Patti
i'll do my part to send you positive vibes and energy toose! i dig you and wish you posted more.
I got it Patti... a herculean wave of fresh air from the mountain... slapped my face and smacked my a$$. I'm much better now... I dig you too and I will post more but i can't have y'all getting tired of me...

Originally posted by matrixmaniac
i think there are different ways of cheering up toose, sades
matrixmaniac? I have yet to run across you on the boards...welcome and thank you. I must assure you though that Sadie knows exactly what to say to me... I have the benefit of having her as a friend and am not ashamed to admit that she reads me like a book. I get what you're driving at but she's way, way better than that.

Originally posted by B&W
What's Toose got to say about all this? Has he been cheered up yet?
Indeed I have B&W.

We should turn this into a generic thread... not just focused on me. Anyone who feels a little blue can post on here and we'll make you feel better.

The responses I got here have made me even prouder to be a part of this community. T, thanks for the yahoos... knowing you're out there is comforting to many...believe it.

Now With Moveable Parts

matrixmaniac? I have yet to run across you on the boards...welcome and thank you. I must assure you though that Sadie knows exactly what to say to me... I have the benefit of having her as a friend and am not ashamed to admit that she reads me like a book. I get what you're driving at but she's way, way better than that.

I don't get what you're driving at. Do I know you? You have what? Eight posts? Did I seduce you in another life or something? Oh, wait...are you a girl ? Hmph. Probably.

Anyhoo...I'll see catch up with you on Monday,Matt, and see if everything is still okay.

I think he was saying not to jump to conclusions that you're the only one who knows how to cheer up Matt. But who really cares?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I think he was saying not to jump to conclusions that you're the only one who knows how to cheer up Matt. But who really cares?
whatever.

Sadie, beyond all shadow of doubt you do indeed rule. You are the "Sadiest" and I thank God for you everyday... wear the with pride, you own it.
i agree.

and toose said-
SB you know you have the same effect on me. The time you took to wax and wane eloquent on your pal, zeBull, is deeply appreciated... beyond the posts sir you are often the highlight of my day.

another
silver, you've cheered me plenty too.

and toose said
I got it Patti... a herculean wave of fresh air from the mountain... slapped my face and smacked my a$$.

WOW!!! it worked, heh heh. now that i know i can send spanking' vibes, i'll have to try it again ...but not on you toose.....breathe easy. ..................... thanks matt.

and toose said

We should turn this into a generic thread... not just focused on me. Anyone who feels a little blue can post on here and we'll make you feel better.
The responses I got here have made me even prouder to be a part of this community. T, thanks for the yahoos... knowing you're out there is comforting to many...believe it.
good call.