Plastic Boobs and such

Tools    

Rock God
*scratches chin* hm.... interesting.... did i mention tomorrow is PATTI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

we're gonna party like it's 2099!

Oh no. Didn't she say before that she's several thousand years old? I jokingly referred to her as an Anne Rice vampire.

Happy Birthday, Patti!

Originally posted by tiredoftraffic
But aren't most of us all hypocritical? I hear the same guys say, "I'd be happy with a down to earth girl...." or a girl say,"I'd be happy with a non-cheating, stable guy...." only to do the opposite? *scratches head* Doesn't this same guy, who you've probably known your whole life say this and then gawk and flirt with the supermodel wanna-be at coffee shop?
we are probably all hypocritical.....some more so than others. it's really nasty when someone denies being at all hypocritical gets all self-rightous and judges everybody else as hypocrites. bleck!!
but i know what you're saying tiredoftraffic.
lot's of women talk about a "nice, honest, trustworthy man" - yet only get turned on by badboys.

and everyone should be free to look at other women/men....and even flirt a little. i think that's healthy. actually making a move for that supermodel and having an affair would make it hypocritical......or just plain wrong. but there's plenty of that around.
anyway....just posting thoughts.....not making any sort of speech.

Speaking of packets, is anyone else having trouble using those new bio-degradable paper condoms?
tiredoftraffic- so did that brown sugar have any perky packets of saline in it?

Well, personally I'd never say that "all I want is a down to earth girl." That's a lie. I'd love to be with someone pretty. Maybe you think that makes me shallow...but at least I'm honest about it. There's more to love than looks, but they play an undeniably significant factor. And Patti's right: I can't count how many times I've heard a girl/woman say she wants someone stable, reliable, whatever, only to go bounding after the first biker she sees.

So, let's all be honest: we ALL want someone good looking. Period. I'll be shocked if there's even one exception here. I don't take shame in saying so...because I'm not saying I have no interest in anyone who doesn't catch my eye instantly...but a lot of people are afraid of being labeled that way, so, I think, they go to the other extreme.

yes chris.....but what you're forgetting is that when you meet someone who you really dig....they just become more and more attractive.......to the point sometimes of being the most beautiful person you've ever seen.

it's true! i once fell for a guy..... a truly beautiful soul. i had seen him watching me for a while but i always chose to not engage him. then one day i talked to him. within a short time he became my best friend.....and i couldn't look at him without seeing a halo of light around him. he was and is just amazingly beautiful, inside and out.
i'm NOT kidding. he just mesmerized me. yet before i found out who he was as a person, i didn't find him the least bit attractive. (in fact, i thought he looked like a leprachaun.)

Originally posted by TWTCommish
So, let's all be honest: we ALL want someone good looking. Period. I'll be shocked if there's even one exception here. I don't take shame in saying so...because I'm not saying I have no interest in anyone who doesn't catch my eye instantly...but a lot of people are afraid of being labeled that way, so, I think, they go to the other extreme.
Yeah... but keeping personal tastes in mind I'm sure there is someone for everyone. We all see "beauty" in different ways. This is one place where I will tell you (do I dare?) that age plays a factor. I'm not saying it does for you, specifically, but the younger one is the more one tends to focus on outer beauty. I know, I've been there. The older you get the less it matters.

I DO know what you mean, Patti. Indeed. I've had that happen with more than one person, to the point at which I just can't bring myself to care anymore (about their appearance, that is).

I was speaking on a more superficial level...we're all initially attracted to beautiful people. We always will be. I don't take any shame in that...and I don't take any shame in wanting to pursue an attractive person...but I wholeheartedly agree that it's an incredibly different ballgame when you get to know them.

I know an exceedingly beautiful girl who, at this point, I have no real attraction to anymore. Mentally, I cannot connect with her at all, and even strongly dislike some of the things about her and the way she handles herself. She'll always be beautiful to me, but I don't have any real interest in pursuing anything with her...and I doubt I ever will. So I can absolutely, positively relate. Mental attraction is immeasurably important.

yeah, but i'm saying that these certain people become attractive......they look better than everyone. not just because you like the person inside. ........you see them through a veil of love....they really BECOME beautiful....physically!

but i hadn't thought about the stunning people who still look great even when you don't particularly like who they are inside.
that's too bad.....that they have a kind of power over people. ......ya' can't help looking at them. ah well. so look . but remember what they are like. you can't be missing much.

...... or just get their picture and put it on your wall..it might have more depth.