Plastic Boobs and such

Tools    

i agree that a slight "upgrade" makes more sense in the rather senseless sphere of breast augmentation. but people can do whatever they want with their own bodies and their own cash.
i know a couple women who have had reductions because in their teen years their boobs just shot out and were so proportionately off that they caused back trouble.

so some women change post implant? interesting. they couldn't have been terribly genuine to begin with IMO

to be fair, i may not really understand the motivations for massive boob jobs, but as i grow older my attitude about plastic surgery becomes more flexible. i don't have the money to speak seriously, but i DO NOT AT ALL LIKE THE WAY MY SKIN IS LOSING IT'S INTEGRITY!!!! shame on YOU skin!!!

i wouldn't say no to a brow lift provided it was subtle and free.

and the toe thing.....i don't get that either. i've heard of foot fetishes....do we have any here?

my fave feature on a man is a kinda weathered and strong face. hair not necessary. then arms.....and.....well....it's a family forum so, yeah.

Well, guys can get arm "upgrades" for free.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to read through all of the pages I've missed, so please fogive me if this has already been said.

I believe it was Pats who commented on how fake boobs would be weird to touch. Well, they are. It's not nearly as much b/c you can actually feel the implant.

I just watched the Everybody Loves Ramond where he came home from vacation and Debra had stuffed her bra... fricking hilarious!

My favorite part of a woman is kind of weird really... Picture a woman laying nude on her side. The curve from stomach to hip really gets me... Very sensual and erotic.

mightymose, that's not at all weird. that's quite a sensitive place too.
do you like the collarbone area? provided it's not emaciated.

so you can actually feel the implant? what's the point of having them then if it's just for appearances?
is just LOOKING perfect that fullfilling ?

Here ya go Pats... one of the most beautiful women in the world and a perfect example!

This is a family site though so I made sure that it was a 'decent' picture... for the full effect you have to take off the swimsuit, something that won't be difficult for most of the guys

anywoman, lying on her side, will have a nice dip there.....but take someone with serious hips like jennifer lopez and you guys would probably do a flip standing in place.

and salma is indeed a beauty.

Now With Moveable Parts
Why must every thread wander off to beautiful women! Keep it to it's rightful place! I'm feeling threatned!

Now With Moveable Parts
*sigh* Yes...35 is ancient. You might as well begin your search for the perfect plot of land to be buried in.

no, plastic is plastic......embedded in the physical.

....but i know what you mean.

Okay guys, hmmmm.... did some thinking about boobs just now But seriously, when you think about it, if you get them done, you get them done. I mean, at first I got what Sades and Patti were saying about not going overboard - and I agreed with it myself - but if you got them done that's the fact. You weren't happy with your body, with what you were given, and you went under the knife. I'm not sure it really makes much difference given the context when I think about it.

And I'll take the heat by saying that I know some, maybe even a lot of guys, say that I don't like boobs when they get this big, or when women show too much it's classless, and yada yada, but the truth is, and I'll put my left one on it again , is 99.9% of men, regardless of who they are, will drop a stare, ogle, or glance at the woman in the mall with the D's, walking provacatively with her fish net for a top. Am I right?

Now some will say they dropped a glance out of curiosity or because of shock value, but I don't buy that. I just think it's human now with all the programming we get from all the various media sources. Of course I'm not saying anyone here,especially here (as I get a feel for everyone) would marry any said type of person, but ya get the point. Now look what ya'll did? Made me go off on the boobs again Saw a nice set earlier today and thought about this thread - thanks guys Hahah - kiddin'

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh My. Where to even start.

Hmmm...how's about with women not being happy with their bodies. That's because of the pressure put on us to have the perfect bodies. Do you think that if this planet were entirely made up of women, we'd be mocking the flat-chested girls?! Hell no! They'd probably be the leaders because they could run faster and painlessly!

It does not go un-noticed when you men drop your jaws over the big breasted women (shame on you TiredHead), we see you; and you look like idiots.

The really sad thing is that, the chick could be a total snatch, just lookin' all whored up, and she'll still draw the looks. Now, none of you boys would want to date her, I mean...what guy would want a woman like that hanging off their arm? No guy wants to be disrespected by touting a broad that either every guy has drove around in; or every guy wants too.

So why are you starring at her?
Seriously...I'm just curious.

Rock God
we don't even know why we stare. sorry. i feel dumb now.

my two cents:

i think it's such a shame that women feel the need to have plasic surgery done at all. there is a lot of talk about all the pressure the media and society in general puts on girls to look perfect, and it's all true, i think. did anyone see the recent USA today with the headline "Sexual revolution hits jr. high"? it made me sick.

starting from a very young and impressionable age, girls are taught to be completely comfortable with their bodies. everyone is so PC and proud of themselves that people have forgotten what a blessing a nice small amount of shame is. girls dress like whores, and although it's nice to look at, it depresses me for some reason. i think the breast implant thing is just an extension of that.

girls have so many qualities that are better than boobs anyway. girls are smart and cute and do things that drive us crazy that have nothing to do with their chest. britney-mania and christina aguilera's thousand dollar prostitue makeup don't do as much for me as a girl smiling or winking or saying something that makes me laugh. i have no idea why there is so much pressure to be the skinniest, biggest breasted, flirtiest whatever.

I agree; people have taken sexual repression to the extreme opposite, so that it's "normal" and "healthy" to do whatever you want, so long as it feels good. A little chastity and self-control (and yes, even shame, when it's in order) never hurt anyone.

Rock God
i don't mean total repression or anything. i would never be attracted physically or otherwise to someone who is a total puritan. i just mean that young girls should have the good common sense to say "since i'm only 13, maybe i shouldn't worry about showing my boobs off and wearing a mini-mini skirt." just my opinion.

that applies to women of all ages, really. god, if women could only see how much respect and adoration they earn by being true to themselves and not stereotypes, i think they might have a differing perspective. there is so much about women to appreciate and completely fall in love with.

and guys should be more expressive, i think. sometimes we have trouble communicating. we don't really tell our girlfriends, wives, moms, and important friends how special they really are to us. women have to worry about getting their husbands and fiancess to notice them. notice them? that's such a shame. there are women in our lives that think they need to traipse around like floozies.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Oh My. Where to even start.

Hmmm...how's about with women not being happy with their bodies. That's because of the pressure put on us to have the perfect bodies. Do you think that if this planet were entirely made up of women, we'd be mocking the flat-chested girls?! Hell no! They'd probably be the leaders because they could run faster and painlessly!

It does not go un-noticed when you men drop your jaws over the big breasted women (shame on you TiredHead), we see you; and you look like idiots.

The really sad thing is that, the chick could be a total snatch, just lookin' all whored up, and she'll still draw the looks. Now, none of you boys would want to date her, I mean...what guy would want a woman like that hanging off their arm? No guy wants to be disrespected by touting a broad that either every guy has drove around in; or every guy wants too.

So why are you starring at her?
Seriously...I'm just curious.
So now I'm "TiredHead" now, huh? And all this over me speaking my mind truthfully Anyways, guys, as you've probably figured out since you were born, are ego-maniacs, so having an arm trophy does wonders. Hate to say it, but it's the truth. A lot of the times, even the guys who seem sensitive and caring would take the offer if given the chance. I've seen some of my friends who were not historically "ladies men," strike it rich monetarily and then later on get the "trophy." And I must say, there sure is a glow about them when they get the trophy.

Toose, I think, said something about "i'm too old to get....over the physical." I saw a couple of really old guys gawking over some young meat (using this word for effect-no harm no foul the other day. One guy, who seemed to be in his late 60's, blatantly stared at a young 20-something while he pretended to read his book. This was at a Barnes & nobles, so it was kinda of odd to see.

But I got something for you Sades, which kinda boggles me.... you mention about women having the pressure to look good and etc., but when I go to the gym, I swear it's about 75% guys pumping weights, going through pain to build mass and muscle. Most of the women just walk or jog the treadmill, maybe some aerobics. I've been to about 6 different gym locations within the last couple of months, and I finally began to really take notice. ANyways, pumping weights is not too fun in my eyes, so something's wrong with this picture. It would appear men take more care with their appearance than women, or it's is equal. There are so many guys that pluck their brows, take 2 hours to get ready to go out and yada yada, that I just wonder.

I have my take on women but I'll save it.......

Rock God
to read your post, one would draw the conclusion that all guys are completely obsessed with sex. that's close to the truth, but not all of us are consumed by it. at least not to the point that i would want my girlfriend or anyone else i was close to getting dangerous surgery for the sake of their appearance. i don't think it's healthy for society, either.