Cool lyrics:
I was born to run,
I was born to dream,
The craziest boy you ever seen,
I gotta do It my way,
Or no way at all.

My anthem.

Anyways...

Sadie, I saw those two idiots on MTV too... I think they should have opted for a lobotomy.

I don't have any hang-ups about it though, people can do what they want with their bodies. I personally wouldn't do it. After all, I don't need any

Female assassin extraordinaire.
THAT's what I supposed to post in this thread! now i remember ...

The Man Show brought on guys who'd do anything for a bet. So they brought this dude who got breast implants for a bet of a couple hundred thousand dollars. He didn't have to pay for them either. He had to keep them for a certain time period, then could get them removed but ... he didn't.

The thing is, it's not taboo to show a GUY'S **** on national tv so they didn't block them out or anything. And the two hosts of the Man Show felt him up BIG time ... played around with them ... it was ... freaky, funny ... and freaky. he said a lotta chicks dug it. which i can understand, as babies we all had a love for the dug.

anyhoo, patti, my mood ... well. i tend to have random "switch" ... i can be an extremely silly person when i'm in the mood. more easily demonstrated in real life but occasionally if i'm surrounded by silly enough people who push the right button, it can even happen online. SB is pretty good at that.

I has been silly and made you be silly aswell?
I has had no idea that if..um... that was the case, I dudn't.

I is sorry.

no you ain't! you silly june bug, you's the funniest darn sillyput ever! ain't got nuthin ta be sawry 'bout.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
no you ain't! you silly june bug, you's the funniest darn sillyput ever! ain't got nuthin ta be sawry 'bout.
Thmmie, I wanna sqeeze the spit out of you right now! You're too cool! Too cool!

I is sawry! I is sawry I did ever come to this darn tooting place of hoodlums, y'all hear me clearly and loud like?!

Meanwhile.
No one ever answered.
What's more important, the legs or the thighs?
Or is it all the same package?

Same package. It's the whole woman, man. I never understood this "I'm a breast man" or "I'm a leg man" stuff. Besides, if I had to pick, I'd be a SPINE MAN. (old joke)

Now With Moveable Parts
T is a big fan of the spine...

There's a difference between legs and thigh!
It's not the same package!!

Besides. I'm asking the girls.
I'm almost worried if you had said it's all about the thighs.

I would be imagining you is fishnets, and I don't want to be imagining you in fishnets.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm six feet tall. I'm ALL legs. Thigh-High nylons and knee-high boots were made for me and me only.
" These boots were made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!"
So, I'm all for guys who are,"leg men." I know of a few.

I like how my sig goes nicely with various posts. I find it amusing when I snap at someone and then my sig says," Dodge this." or," I rule."

Well, the sig changes every time its loaded -- it doesn't latch any particular sig onto any particular post. SIX FEET TALL? Crap, that's intimidating. I'll probably just be six feet myself next year. That's freakishly tall.

I'm 6"3 or 6"4.
I was looking at photos of me around other people last night.
Bloody hell I'm tall.

How can I get numerous Sigs?

Now With Moveable Parts
" She's got legs.
She knows how to use 'em"

You can't have multiple sigs.

Now With Moveable Parts
That'll just make me angry...and who wants Sades Anger all over themselves?

You don't want my blood on your hands.
You'll never post in this town again.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
You don't want my blood on your hands.
You'll never post in this town again.
Uh-huh...sell me a new one pal, I own this place. I've got my finger in all the important pies.

Thmmie, I wanna sqeeze the spit out of you right now!
well, I've ... never heard that one before. --> X <--this would be a really good spot for a new and CONFUSED (or baffled) smiley!

Oww! *spit flies*

But, anyway, sades, thank you, thank you! *bowing*

But Sades has multiple sigs, look! Sadie-Belle, Booper Scooper ... Remember, Chris, when I used to make all original ones every post? I still have the urge to do that but there's something oddly comforting in being one of those who doesn't have a sig. Or there was, until I claimed the french fry.

I'm 5'4. Chris just made fun of it today, the rat ba$tid. Ya darned tootin', he done talked to me as ifn' I'm the bane of Haysoos!

My my, my swellingly, I mean, swellegantly silver Bullet, a tall one indeed you are. HOWEVER! My family has a history of tall mens so beware! I got 6'4 and 6'7 on my pappy's side o' the tree! ya d@mned skippy. yuppin', awwhunh. An' I KNOW ye tain't sorry one goshawful bit cuz yer hide's been a'postin like a deer on the buck, so don't ya deeeeny it!

Now With Moveable Parts
...a deer on the buck...whoooo...!! You entertain me, thmmie..ya rawllee do.