Family Guy DVD

Tools    

I know that Family Guy DVDs are coming out in Europe, but what about America? I don't know where to go to petition...FOX? Well, what do you think? I think the show is genious and I want to make love to the DVD O_O

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Well, we've already established that petitions just don't work. You'll just have to be patient with them, or move to Europe.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

not my petiton, but it is one

http://www.petitiononline.com/fgdvd/petition.html

and some petitions do work so don't be discouraged.

no, i'm not ignoring laurie, i'm just recalling for example Willy Wonka Widescreen edition and UHF special Edition, both of which people signed a petition for and are currently out and on their way.

Just because petitions are out, doesn't mean that's why the companies put them into production.

Willy Wonka was planned back when it was released a few months ago.

wonka was only planned for pan and scan til warner bros saw how many people wanted widescreen with the petition that was set up.

You actually think that everything runs by petitions?

There are Toll Free Numbers where people can call, and e-mail. A Petition is no good unless it's signed.

no i don't think everything runs by petition, i just think they help in playing a part in the role. plus it's not like it's some huge burden to take 30 seconds to sign one with the thought in mind that it might actually help. sorry if i'm more optimistic than you spud, i just like to look at things from a positive perspective.

We have this DVD in the UK, and it is superb.

Unlucky that you guys dont have it. Its really funny.