Netflix - Any good?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I keep seeing more and more ads for Netflix, the website that let's you rent DVDs without have due dates or late fees. I've been wondering if this is any good or not, and thought I would ask some of you. I think someone from here has or is using Netflix, so if you could toss some righteous information my way I would appreciate it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i'm using the two week free trial right now. so far i'm impressed, great selection of movies and i get them the day after they're sent. i'm on my tenth day and i've already rented eight movies.

That's one reason I was asking. Saw the free trial thing. Didn't know if you had to give them some specifics to actually rent movies or anything, so I thought I would ask here.

A quote from my stepmom, who used them extensively not long ago:

Selection is good, but shipping is painfully slow, so you can't really rent as many movies as you like in a month, only as many as you can get through the mail in a month, and that's not much----you can't plan to have a movie when you want it. Also, for any movie that comes in two disks, you have to order the two separately, and they ship separately! Bone-headed.

Well I think if I go with Netflix, I'll just get the movies that are hard to come by. How long ago did your stepmom use the service???