Relationship Troubles

Tools    

yes.....very sexy.
i was gonna add that in order (for a woman) to wear them, she has to steal them from a man.......but don't worry steve...you can BUY 'em. ........or your friend would surely buy them for you but then you said that's why you no longer wear them.
glad you're buddies with him and were'nt scared away by his sexual preference.

so spud.....which girl is it tonight?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh HAHA...

Well, going out on a date tomorrow night and we've talked on the phone once, sent emails back and fourth a dozen times, and now, we're going to meet.

No, didn't meet her on the internet...friend of the family.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

yes, we've all seen the picture holden posted. good luck spud.
you're not goin' dancin' are you?

How did spud's date go? where can I find out? heavens to betsy, i needs to know!

perhaps he hasn't found the key to the handcuffs yet.......

spud!!! type with your nose or tongue......something.....anything, just let us know you're okay!! for godsakes man!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Date went wonderful...had a great time...

Holden's picture is only a reflection of himself.

I don't want to get all gushy, but I'm happy with her.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
you're happy with her? what the hell, is she your new puppy or somethin'?

practice:

I really dig her.
She's great.
She was a fantastic date.
She totally rocks.
She rocks my boat.
She floored me.
I think she's somethin' else.
She's fun as hell.

etc ...

Originally posted by thmilin

I really dig her.
She's great.
She totally rocks.
She rocks my boat.
She floored me.
I think she's somethin' else.
She's fun as hell.
why thanks thmilin. you're pretty cool yourself.

mm, much better Spuddie.

Toose - what's up with that pic, what the hell?

speaking of which ... so fun it sets you on fire! burningly fantastic! hmph.

You don't like my Av? It's Marshall Arisman... one of my favorite illustrators. He is brilliant in the use of color and form to draw emotion from his viewer. I would suspect that no one has an indifferent view of his work... most are completely put off by it or completely in love with it. I'll attach the uncropped pic...

As for the other... beware the friction burns...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ma75.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	196  

i didn't say i didn't like it, i just said, what the hell ...cuz i couldn't even tell what was going on.

but the larger view makes much more sense.

Toose, I thought you HATED vicious, biting dogs. Didn't I read a post around here where you said that you carry around a big stick when you go walking and everytime a big dog comes by, you whack it on the head and make it cry?

I hear some dogs barking outside right now. Toose must be in my neighborhood. I think I'll go look out the window in case he walks by... or maybe I shouldn't. He might have a big laser gun which he'll use to blow my head off when I try to say hello!

i dig it toose.......and thus far we have the same tastes.
what do you think of Francis Bacon?
MM, you too!