The Coolest Thing(s) About Easter

Tools    

The Coolest Thing(s) About Easter
0%
0 votes
The Easter Bunny!>>it's cool that he does that thing...with the eggs.
12.50%
1 votes
That thing with the eggs!>if I don't get to dye and hide or find eggs, it's over for me.
62.50%
5 votes
Candy! Candy! Candy!
12.50%
1 votes
All my relatives get together and eat ham and tell those stories...awww.
12.50%
1 votes
Egg salad sandwiches on Monday!>>and there's like colored chuncks in it from the dye!
37.50%
3 votes
Easter sucks...OR...I only celebrate the Jesus part of it.
8 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now With Moveable Parts
I feel obligated to start the Easter Thread, because I'm like the "holiday-thread-starter". I like Easter, enough, I guess. It's kind-of a wacky tradition...the whole Easter Bunny...and the Egg Hunt.
Anyoo...tradion calls for the poll!

Now With Moveable Parts
I fogot to make it so you could pick more than one...oopsie.

Rock God
i didn't vote. i don't know which to pick. how about deviled eggs? the candy thing may be my top choice, though.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Everyone knows that the coolest thing about Easter is the Cadbury Bunny.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Rock God
dammit! i was just gonna post that! lol...... his commercials only air this time of year. how cool is that?

That cracks me up..."the Jesus part of it." I chose that and the relatives getting together. Egg hunts and stuff have basically no appeal for me whatsoever...but I like the fact that the kids have fun with it. I don't understand how such a religious holiday became about candy and colored eggs, and a giant pastel rabbit, though.

Now With Moveable Parts
My cousin Paul, told me last night, that "Easter" is the pagen goddess of fertility.