I need your help

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, this is basically like Mose's request. I need some input on what you think of my site (http://www.dvdedge.net).

I need to know what you think of the layout and what you think could use some work. Believe me, your opinion means soooo much right now.

I thank you,
Spud
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I like your site Spud. It's clean and to the point. I wouldn't change the layout at all. I like the use of complementary colors (blue and orange) they work well together and with the white. Navigation is easy and crisp, font usage is easy to read and clean. I honestly would use your site if I were looking for a review. I'm a little tired of gratuitous rollovers, popups, animations etc. I wouldn't add too much of that sort of thing. I think all you need to do is add content. The overall look and feel of the site is right on.

You could do a cool flash animation with a logo or something. I'm not a huge fan of opening pages that have nothing but a link to the real main page but if you incorporate any animation an opening page would be the place IMO. I hate home pages with lots of anims that take forever to load.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well see, the information, the way it's setup is driving me crazy. MoFo leaked into my subconscience and it looks too much like this site. Kinda didn't want to do that.

I was playing around with it for a few minutes just now and I'm really stumped (I like that word). I might make a CNN-esque site.