Oklahoma City Bombing

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Meant to post something about this this morning, but forgot. I saw this on the news before I left.

Families of those that died in the OKC Bombing are NOW, after all this time, are wanting compensation simply because families that suffered in the WTC Bombing are.

What are your thoughts on this?

Personally, I think that if they went this long without wanting anything, they should keep on keepin on.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
It sounds like a bunch of ambulance chasers went around and solicited some business. Something along the lines of: "Hey, did you hear the victims of the WTC bombing are getting compensation? I think now is the time for action." Lawyers. Slimy bastards.

Not all of them.
Only some. The evil ones.

They should get over it, no offense to them or anything. No disrespect. But I'm with Spud. They've lasted this long, they should keep on lasting....

B&W
I really can't see why the September 11th victim's families should be compensated. I mean most of them would already be filthy rich.
Wasn't there one woman who got compensaton of like $1m and she took it to court because that amount made her sick. Crap, i'll take the money if she doesn't want it.

So I think the families of those that died in the OKC Bombing should get compensation as long as everyone else is getting paid.

Well the OKC Bombing happened back in, what 1996???

There were some familes from the WTC Bombing that thought the money they were getting wasn't ENOUGH. Now that's sick.

It's suprising to think that the people getting compensation are worried about it at all. They're acting as though they deserve it. All they deserve is compassion. The money is an extra, but what do you know, add a bit of money and suddenly they're the profiteers of death.

B&W
They money is an extra,
Exactly, it's not like it is a subsitute for the victims.

I was appauled when I heard they were wanting money simply because those in the World Trade Center Attack got some.

The equivilant to "they got it so why can't I?"

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
i find this all pretty disturbing.

profiting out of relatives death. whatever next.